Vintage Inspired Brass Combine Tool - Protractor
100% Handmade in Turkey
Solid Brass Antique-Inspired Protractor and Combined Tool
This is the perfect antique-inspired accessory for your desk or to carry with your journal. Made of 100% solid brass and etched for durability with both imperial scales. The combined tool includes, a protractor, french curve, triangles andcircle gauge. It makes the perfect reference point for all applications.
- Length: 5.5"
- Ruler 5.5"
- Black etched scale
- Thick brass
- French curve
- Triangles 30, 45, 60 degrees
- Circle gauged 6 sizes
- Good for cutting
- Handcrafted in Istanbul, Turkey
What is a protractor?
The protractor is an instrument used for measuring angles. The protractor is usually had semi-circle size divided into one hundred and eighty parts or a full circle divided into three hundred and sixty parts.
What is the French curve?
A French curve is a template composed of many different curves. It is used in manual drafting and in fashion design to draw smooth curves of varying radii.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I decided to get this as it was an all in one journaling tool that sloops easily into pouches or pockets close to your writing things. Looks very stylish and goes perfectly with other Galen items.
Please make one with other journaling shapes.
패턴낼때 필요한 곡선자를 황동 아이템으로 가질 수있는것은 매우 좋다. 그러나 마감이 깔끔하지 못해 날카롭고 거칠다. 갈렌레더 황동제품들이 대체적으로 마감이 아쉽다. 따로 고운 사포로 다듬어야 할것 같다.
A lovely item that looks fantastic in the folio. Edges feel a little rough, likely due to being laser cut. Will give it a light sand to smooth it out a bit.
This is such an interesting looking tool, and is excellent quality! I love using it for my journaling. It is a great additional to my daily use tools!
I love how amazing this looks in a picture, especially with wood and leather. It's also very easy to use and durable. Love the design so much!
Galen Leather's range of brass equipment is a fitting partner to their fine leather products.
Old world charm with style.
Carried in my Galen Leather A5 Folio, this little tool hides behind my pens and is always there in a pinch. Perfect for creating my bullet journal layouts and great for creative lines with the French curves and various angles.
I am a huge brass lover & therefore prefer brass tools & stationery. This one & also the ruler are perfect & stylish, too!
I actually use this far more often than i had anticipated. So wonderfully made and sturdy, I am very happy that I picked this up.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM