Vintage Inspired Brass Combine Tool - Protractor
100% Handmade in Turkey
Solid Brass Antique-Inspired Protractor and Combined Tool
This is the perfect antique-inspired accessory for your desk or to carry with your journal. Made of 100% solid brass and etched for durability with both imperial scales. The combined tool includes, a protractor, french curve, triangles andcircle gauge. It makes the perfect reference point for all applications.
- Length: 5.5"
- Ruler 5.5"
- Black etched scale
- Thick brass
- French curve
- Triangles 30, 45, 60 degrees
- Circle gauged 6 sizes
- Good for cutting
- Handcrafted in Istanbul, Turkey
What is a protractor?
The protractor is an instrument used for measuring angles. The protractor is usually had semi-circle size divided into one hundred and eighty parts or a full circle divided into three hundred and sixty parts.
What is the French curve?
A French curve is a template composed of many different curves. It is used in manual drafting and in fashion design to draw smooth curves of varying radii.
Received my order within 10 days. Loved the updates, the mail with a touching story about their beginnings, and of course my drawing tool itself. It is simply gorgeous and very useful. Thank you so very much!
Simply a gorgeous and well-made tool and I am delighted to have it. Such fine craftsmanship and so handy.
Totally impressed by the standards of production for this item and more than happy to recommend to others! Yes, Galen Leather IS that good!!!
To be clear I just added this to my order because it looked cute.
So glad I did. It’s a great multi tool as well as great size straight edge in my writing kit.
This is so stunning in person. It is an antique design but has a little dash of Steampunk to it. It is very useful. too. It isn't just for decoration; it has so many functions. Yunus and Yusuf, always being on the top of customer service, actually added a small packet of 0000 steel wool to clean and burnish your brass if you don't like the patina that comes with use. They think of everything!. Galen Leather offers some of the best products and outstanding customer service I have seen. Thank you.
Carried in my Galen Leather A5 Folio, this little tool hides behind my pens and is always there in a pinch. Perfect for creating my bullet journal layouts and great for creative lines with the French curves and various angles.
I haven't yet had a need to use this tool, but I still carry it with me in my Writer's Medic Bag, because it's just so beautiful to look at!
This was a gift for my civil engineer husband and he was floored by how stunning it was!
Got an A5 forest green travelers notebook and the wallet insert for it As well as the brass protractor tool. . Just. Beautiful. Amazing quality and beauty for a great price. Quick shipping and good, sturdy packaging kept it safe. I am very happy with my purchase and plan to order more things in future.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM