- Handcrafted in Istanbul, Turkey
- Length: 5.5"
- Black etched scale
- Thick brass
- French curve
- Triangles 30, 45, 60 degrees
- Circle gauged 6 sizes
- Ruler 5.5"
- Good for cutting
i was not sure how thick the protractor/multitool material would be. it was just perfect. it was a gift for my son and he was glad to have it!
A very nifty, cool tool! And very versatile.
Beautiful and functional
brass was perfect, checked measurement marking on both pieces with micrometer ...spot on. Thank you!
Well made combination tool. Looks good. I haven't figured out how to use the protractor since there is no way to look at the angle apex point. Over all I am very happy with it. Customer service was great. In addition to the Tool they threw in a couple of nice additions.
Chip on one of the curved edges causes dip in line drawn using that edge.
Vintage Inspired Brass Combine Tool - Protractor
This is a great all in one tool to have within reach all the time for my drawing and design work. I will be ordering another
Such a beautiful product, good quality and very useful. I love it!
Well manufactured and pretty.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs.
We offer drop shipping services to your customers or clients. We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM