The Pen Rest Wooden Pen and Brush Stand - Mahogany
100% Handmade in Turkey
Spruce up your work desk with our handcrafted pen holder. It's stylish and professional and makes a perfect gift for the office worker or artist. 'The Pen Rest' is made from solid mahogany wood and comes with three pen slots. It holds most varieties of pens and brushes, including Fountain Pens and looks so stylish sitting next to one of our leather desk mats on your work table.
Just having it on your desk feels like an upgrade to the desk. The woodwork is clean and there's no worries about rough spots scratching up my pens.
I really liked the pen rest. It was exactly like what I imagined - finish, make and colour.
This pen rest is such a great size to set my pen down in between writing needs. I know that when I set it there there is no risk of it falling off of my desk risking damage. There are also tiny rubber feet on the bottom so the stand itself is sturdy on the desk and won't slide around.
Absolutely adore this pen rest! I plan to buy more as gifts to my friends and family. Not only can I use it to hold my fountain pen, but I can put my makeup brushes on it too!
This wooden pen stand definitely puts out good vibrations. It sits atop my desk holding two foil rain pens and I use the third slot to hold the pen cap of the pen I am writing with when Unposted. The wood is superior in feel and appearance.
Great, simple accessory keeps my babies from rolling off my desk. Previous reviewers have said the slots were small for three pens but I can fit three fair-sized fountain pens with no issue. The color is less warm in real life than the product photo but that's pretty much true of all the photos on this site; I really wish they wouldn't kick up the saturation so high on their photos, they look beautiful but people want to know what the products actually look like. Still beautiful and exactly what I wanted.
Simple and functional. Makes the pens the focal point when in use, but looks nice even without them.
This is a fabulous little item that came along at the right time. I have a wooden dip pen which I love to use, but I had no way to store it when not in use. Then I saw the Walden Woodworkers pen rest from Galen Leather, and ordered it. It holds my dip pen perfectly and sits on my desk looking very attractive in front of my big brass ruler. The pen rest has slots for up to 3 pens, so I also keep a nice wooden mechanical pencil there and sometimes a fountain pen.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM