The Pen Bed Wooden Fountain Pen Stand - Mahogany
100% Handmade in Turkey
Spruce up your work desk with our handcrafted pen holder. It's stylish and professional and makes a perfect gift for the office worker or artist. 'The Pen Rest' is made from solid mahogany wood and comes with three pen slots. It holds most varieties of pens and brushes, including Fountain Pens and looks so stylish sitting next to one of our leather desk mats on your work table.
Dimensions: 15.5cm x 6cm x 1.5cm-3cm (6.1" x 2.3" x 0.6" - 1.2")
When I am practicing calligraphy or working on a project, I usually used two or three pens with different nib widths and different color inks. This pen rest is super convenient for holding the pens being used. It is good looking and well-made. I'm happy to have it.
This wooden pen stand is the perfect compliment to my leather desk pad, also a Galen product. I typically keep the pens out so this was perfect. It’s crazy to be so excited about how my desk looks!
It’s the perfect nesting place on my desk that keeps my pens at the ready and prevents them from getting banged about. Holds a pretty hefty fountain pen with ease. I typically keep two fountain pens inked and have a ball point out too. It holds them neat and tidy. Looks beautiful too.
Fantastic craftsmanship on the pen rest. Classy packaging. Timely delivery to the US, considering the product is handmade and shipping from Turkey. I would not hesitate to recommend Galen Leather products or order from them again. Thank you
I really like this pen holder, it gives my pen a comfortable place to write or display.
Love this display. It is even prettier than I thought. Also love the great packages Galen makes. Thank you so much
This pen rest is really nice, the quality is great and is very useful as well. The tiered angle makes it a really nice way to display your favorite pens while not in use and is also very useful with the middle cutout it is very easy to pick up my pens securely. The wood is beautiful and compliments both modern and vintage fountain pens.
This is my first wooden product from GalenLeather and I am really amazed by the high quality of the wood and the way it was processed. It feels smooth and warm, fits all my pens including my oversized pens, and it's just wonderful to look at. No cracks and no deformations. This wooden pen stand is not lightweight and very stable supported by small, almost invisible anti-slide dots. Definitely a highly recommendable product!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM