Writer's Medic Bag XLarge - Crazy Horse Tan
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
PRODUCT:Handmade Leather Writer's Medic Bag
Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
In honour of our founder Zeynep's last design, we've finally brought her dream to life. As a lover of all things vintage, she was inspired by the design of a traditional medic kit bag and adapted it to incorporate the Galen Leather product range.
The Writer's Medic Bag will light up any writer's or creative's imagination. It's the ultimate stylish way to carry around your writing kit to the coffee shop, on the train, plane or wherever your work takes you. With compartments for notebooks, journals, pen slots and accessories, you can easily pack all your writing essentials with you.
Galen Leather fans will fall in love with this writing kit bag as it's the ultimate collector's item for displaying all your favourite products from our range. It also makes a beautiful and thoughtful writer's gift. The gorgeous distressed tan colour is a best seller throughout our collections so without a doubt we had to include it as a colour option for the Writer's Medic Bag.
15” x 10” x 3.14” | 2.5 lbs - 37 x 25 x 8 cm | 1.1 Kg
The interior dimensions of the main pocket
35 x 24 x 3.5 cm - 15” x 9.6” x 1.5”
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have recently fallen in love with the big sketchbooks by Ferriswheel Press. This bag can hold such a big book even inside a leather sleeve! There is enough room for my computer or big iPad, plenty of pens, pencils, and even field notebooks and paraphernalia in the pockets. I adore the layout. It stands up open very sturdily without falling over and spilling the contents. And this one, unlike the smaller one I have CAN be worn as a backpack. There is also a handle at the back that you can hold to balance the bag.
I’ve been pining over this bag for almost two years, and I finally got one! It’s exactly what it appears to be online: smooth and buttery leather (smells SO good), quality zippers/buttons/straps, and just an overall feeling of heirloom luxury. My only concern is how obsessed I am with it’s beauty. I’ve barely written anything since receiving this bag because I’m too busy turning it over in my hands and gazing at it. Stunning product, and my mom reported to me that customer service was impeccable as well.
A great product! Fantastic service.
They also gift some amazing little extras that goes the extra mile.
Beautiful leather. Well built. Amazing postage that is expedited.
It perfect, cant wait to start using it for my art trips
My siblings and I bought this for our mom's 80th bday. she's always dreamed of publishing a book and has a few books in the works. the quality of the piece is remarkable and we know she'll love it.
So glad I got the extra large as it is a perfect size for me. Glad I dug into my pocket and spent the extra, it would have been a compromise. Superb quality and manufacturing. Speedy and polite replies to questions beforehand, a good company to deal with. Only suggestion to Galen is to put a couple of extra holes to adjust the strap length and perhaps a shoulder pad like a guitar strap.
If you're on the fence about buying this bag, don't be. It's perfect. It's got space to hold everything, including my 15" laptop. The craftsmanship is superior (not to mention it smells wonderful). The leather is soft to the touch but sturdy enough to stand up on its own. I have no doubt I will be using this bag exclusively for years to come. It's strangely compact, yet spacious as if it's miraculously bigger on the inside. (Yes, I just compared this bag to the TARDIS). Here's what I currently have in it:
1 15" laptop, 2 A5 sized notebooks,1 phone, 1 wallet, 1 pair AirPods in case, 1 pair back up wired headphones, 2 mini-vials of ink, 1 spare mask, 1 refilling syringe, 8 regular sized fountain pens, 2 pocket-sized fountain pens in a tin, 1 stylus, 1 passport, 1 mini notepad, and several coffee shop punch cards. And there's still room for more!
The straps can be converted into a backpack, and the bag closes securely. The magnets hold the bag's front together securely. I couldn't be happier, and I love everything about it.
My wife was delighted with the Writer’s Medic Bag and the brass accessories that I got with it! She has already loaded it up and is using it in her daily journaling activities. I was very pleased with the rapid turnaround on this order, which ensured I had it in plenty of time to wrap the packages up and put them under the tree. Thanks for the excellent products and the great customer service.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM