Scrikss 419 Fountain Pen Mint Green
Scrikss is a leading Turkish manufacturer of writing instruments. The company was established in 1964 in Istanbul and has a flourishing legacy of more than 50 years.
The legendary SCRIKSS Fountain pen 419, has gained the great appreciation of pen lovers all around the world. It is being re-produced in limited edition to create a pleasant nostalgia. The Mint Green 419 Fountain Pen is designed for conventional ink, and comes with a sensitive medium nib and a transparent window on the barrel so you can visually gauge the ink level.
With a retro design, inspired by the legendary "419" pen, the Scrickss fountain pen has a piston loading system. The piston mechanism is integrated into the body itself.
The 419 fountain pen is made of gloss black lacquered acrylic resin while the nib and stainless steel accessories are plated in 23 karat gold. This is a pen that will is sure to delight modern, nostalgic collectors.
Scrikss 419 Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Acrylic Resin
- Trims and Clip: 23k gold plated stainless steel
- Nib: No. 5 gold plated stainless steel, European Medium point
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Compatible with our handmade leather single pen sleeve in crazy horse brown
- Pen Length, closed: 4.95 in. / 124.8 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off:
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: 5.8 in. / 148 mm
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 12mm
- Pen Diameter, section:
- Pen Total Weight: 0.42oz. / 12 g
- Gift boxed
You can find a detailed review by writetomeoften here: Scrikss 419 Fountain Pen Review
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Still can’t pronounce the Name, but it’s a great pen..
I love the look and feel of this pen. The mint green is very pretty, especially with the gold accents. The medium nib is really more of a broad, but it writes beautifully. The piston fill works smoothly. As always, Galen Leather packaging is great, with all the nice extras. I did get a call from US Customs, asking whether ink was included - weird - but no problems. Overall, a great value for the price.
Really love the color of this pen, and the nib has a very satisfying feel, as does the pen in the hand. Very nicely proportioned, with a sharp vintage look.
This is indeed a nice little fountain pen, made with decent materials and finishes. It is is very light but seems well made and has a good ink capacity being a piston filler with a simple but working piston mechanism. The steel nib on mine writes very smoothly. My only complaint is that it only comes with a Medium nib, and it draws a pretty broad line! But that might appeal to many. I am just rather into Extra Fine nibs. As always with Galen, packaging is simple and sensible but very nice, and goodies are always included in the order. Nice! I light the vintage look and feel of the pen, and the so called "Mint Green" pastel blue colour.
Excellent little pen. Writes surprisingly well for how affordable it is. Buttery smooth nib.
Handles Pilot Iroshizuku Momiji very well.
This is a great pen for everyday use. Very happy with the item, as well as the service (good communication, tracking, and even a small gift). Would easily order another pen.
I had not purchased from Galen before, but on the strength of a recent review at JG3 Reviews on YouTube, I took the chance and was totally satisfied. The pen, the case, and all the extras were a sight to behold. Highly recommended!!
The nib is not very smooth so it feels scratchy but it's a wet flow and the ink flows easily so I don't get any skips or bad starts. The piston works well.
Soo pretty 😍 very smooth
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM