Nahvalur (Narwhal) X Galen Rose Gold Fountain Pen - Demo
From the depths of imagination surface a new breed of writing instrument tapping into the stream of consciousness with artistic beauty and elegance. Yes, the Narwhal fountain pen is a real pen! The swirling, translucent acrylic has a mystical aquatic quality. The Narwhal drinks deep of fountain pen ink with an internal piston-filling mechanism. The stainless steel fine writing nib has a consistent flow to keep up with an ocean of thoughts.
Narwhal X Galen Leather Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Translucent Acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Rose Gold
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel, rose gold plated
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Comes with a handmade leather
- single pen sleeve
- We are unable to honor pen sleeve color requests.
- Pen Length, closed: 5.77 in. / 146.5 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.24 in. / 133 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: cap does not post
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.53in. / 13.5 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.43 in. / 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed
Reviews ON YouTube
I was not intending to purchase this pen, but had a received a mailer about a blue nibbed version. But I liked this one better.
The pen is a very nice writer, nib is a delight to use especially for me, being a lefty.
As all of Galen Leather products it is a good value for the money.
I came across this model while trying to find the Twisbi limited. It's such a good product! However, the barrel is thick and does not fit in the 28ml Ferris Wheel Prees Ink. that's the saddest part
I love this pen. I've only used cartridges previously so I was wary and had plenty blotting paper around me and all white surfaces covered in case I made a mess of filling it up. I did. But I've got better at it and the barrel holds a lot of ink. I have turquoise ink right now but it's not showing up very well.
This fountain pen is as beautiful in its looks as it is in the writing. It’s soft and buttery when writing with a lovely ink flow. The rose gold is heavenly and I look forward to seeing what other colours they will produce. It’s pictured beside the rose gold Tesco and you can see that they are a match made in heaven.
The pen is really smooth for writing. It must be used in daily life frequentry.
And the pensleeve is nice also. Thanks Galen. I posted the review to Youtube.regards
I filled this pen with Diamine Ancient Copper. It flows beautifully. The medium nib is wider than I expected but it’s perfect for sheening inks. I think I would be brave enough to try a shimmer ink with this nib. The rose gold is beautiful. YouTube video posting soon!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM