Narwhal Fountain Pen - Clear Demonstrator + Leather Pen Sleeve
$46.75 USD $55.00 USD
From the depths of imagination surface a new breed of writing instrument tapping into the stream of consciousness with artistic beauty and elegance. Yes, the Narwhal fountain pen is a real pen! The swirling, translucent acrylic has a mystical aquatic quality. The Narwhal drinks deep of fountain pen ink with an internal piston-filling mechanism. The stainless steel fine writing nib has a consistent flow to keep up with an ocean of thoughts.
They say that the Narwhal is the "unicorn of the sea." The Hippocampus is the mythical "horse of the sea" depicted as a half-horse, half-fish animal of ancient lore. Hippocampi are said to have pulled the royal chariot of Poseidon. The swirling curls and ribbons of purple and white are inspired by the graceful cavorting of the aquatic Hippocampus.
Narwhal Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Translucent Acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Silver
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel, fine point
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Comes with a handmade leather single pen sleeve
- We are unable to honor pen sleeve color requests.
- Pen Length, closed: 5.77 in. / 146.5 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.24 in. / 133 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: cap does not post
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.53in. / 13.5 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.43 in. / 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed
A great review by Figboot on Pens of this pen on Youtube:
We would like to thank GoldSpot Pens for introducing us to this wonderful brand. Image Credits: GoldSpot
Iv ordered multiple items from Galen and I couldn’t be more pleased with every single purchase!
This is a lovely demonstrator set. The leather sleeve is beautiful and the demonstrator pen is clean and perfect showing off inks.
I am very satisfied with the quality of construction materials and the smooth-writing medium nib. even flow throughout use on many types of paper stock. The Narwhal is extremely solid and well-balanced, so there is really no need to post, but it is possible if preferred. The quality leather pouch is one which will last a lifetime. Highly recommend this lovely writing instrument which has style and grace!
I’ve never used a real fountain pen before, but I’m really enjoying using this pen. It’s not a fine point which is my preference, however it’s really nice to write with. Smooths and free flowing.
It’s super easy and clean to fill with ink.
The clear barrel of the pen looks nice when you fill it with ink.
I’d buy it again.
A pen that performs nicely
This pen writes so smooth and feels awesome in hand. Love this medium nib, tempted to purchase a backup!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM