Yu-Sari Notebook - B5 - Grid - 192 Pages
Reviews On YouTube
Nakabayashi started using the original high-end paper for fountain pens in the new ”Yu-Sari" series of notebooks. This is a specially designed paper, developed for writing with fountain pens, with a particularly strong emphasis on ”quick-drying of ink”, no bleed-through, and a balance in between smoothness and optimal writing performance.
The word "Yu-Sari" stems from an archaic word meaning “Sunset” (YU = Sun, Sari = Past) and is also named after the similarity of the night coming quickly after sunset. Exactly like the ink dries quickly on a sheet after writing. The paper is 95gsm and shows greatly the ink properties, like sheening and shading. (Less than TRP and CAL papers, better than Rhodia.) Dry time is better than with Tomoe River Paper, and Cosmo Air Light paper. The Notebook with a soft card-stock cover embossed in gold. The notebook has traditional Japanese binding and completely lies flat while writing. Yu-sari notebook contains 96 sheets.
Available in B5 (182mm x 257mm) and A5 (148mm x 210mm) sizes, three individual colors/layouts (Black - 8mm lines / Orange - blank / Blue - 5 mm grid), 96 sheets for both B5 and A5 sizes - using a perfect thread binding. Only comes in a softcover version and one color per layout.
Established in 1951, Nakabayashi offers a tastefully curated selection of Japanese stationery products that are both simple and logical in design. Located in Tokyo. Nakabayashi produces several brands like Taccia Inks, Yu-Sari Notebooks, Logical prime notebooks, and Teranishi Inks.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM