Leather Zippered Single Fountain Pen Pouch - Crazy Horse Tan
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered Single Fountain Pen Pouch
Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
SIZE:7.48" x 1.57" (19cm x 4cm)
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
- YKK zipper
Leather Zippered Single Fountain Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious and oversized Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scratches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love this case! This is my 2nd leather zippered single pen case. The workmanship is impeccable as with all of Galen Leather products and the Crazy Horse Tan is a beautiful color!
Have been using this pen sleeve for a while, primarily for my longer pens, M80x, PC 823, etc. No regrets on the build quality, the zipper, etc. However, the interior has some grain, which sometimes concerns me whether it will scratch a pen the wrong way or rub against the inner side of the zipper. Havent noticed anything yet. But, the quality is what I have gotten used to with Galen Leather.
I purchased this pouch as a gift but loved it so much I kept it for myself. The quality is amazing and the smell of the real leather is a bonus as well.
This is such a beautiful product! My son will love it for Christmas.
As with their other leather cases, this one is top shelf, spot on.
The leather is strong but soft.
The zipper is a strong metal one.
The sewing will last the life of use.
I recommend this item and this seller.
I am getting used to the kind of quality Galen puts into the leather products. Wanted this one for my longer fountain pens. And it doesnt disappoint. The leather on this one is softer and more supple than the other pen sleeves from the company.
Great packaging as well and the postcards are now becoming one of the reasons to keep ordering. The only gripe is that the inner side is bereft of any lining and a natural surface with a grain, but I think I can live with that.
While I love all things made in the USA (MAGA!), this is an exception. Galen's attention to detail is superb and well worth the out-of-country purchase. This small case came with a fountain pen that I ordered from Galen and is a work of art. Highly recommended!
It's a wonderful, well-made little fountain pen pouch. It's soft, protective and rugged. Looks impressive, feels wonderful. The craftsmanship is top-notch too.
I'll know by his reaction! But I LOVE my phone cover and hope it's the same.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM