Leather Zippered Single Fountain Pen Pouch - C. H. Ocean Blue
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered Single Fountain Pen Pouch
COLOR/FINISH:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
SIZE:7.48" x 1.57" (19cm x 4cm)
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
- YKK zipper
Leather Zippered Single Fountain Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious and oversized Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scratches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
The pen sleeve is a well constructed and beautifully finished. And is another addition to my ever growing pen case collection. I highly recommend Galan leather products.
A handy but beautiful zipped pen holder to slip into your bag. It will hold any of my fountain pens, but my largest is an Esterbrook. I also bought another one (in green) which holds my set of crochet hooks perfectly. It is richer in colour than my photo shows.
Although it was made for a single pen, this zippered pen case fits my set of crochet hooks perfectly. It's great being able to have them all together in one small case instead of a ziploc bag.
I needed a container to protect my iPen diabetic pen. The quality is fantastic, and offers the protection that I need to protect it from damage daily. Fits perfectly in my pocket without falling out. I am sure it will be around for a long time
This is my 3rd single zipper pen case! It is the perfect size for my Opus 88 Omar pens! I will also use for smaller, but longer pens sometimes. The Crazy Horse Brown is a beautiful color. The zipper is sturdy and it is a very well made case. I’m waiting (hint hint) for Galen to do this case in more colors since I now have all three! The price is fantastic also! Shipping is always fast and perfectly packaged.
I love this case! This is my 2nd leather zippered single pen case. The workmanship is impeccable as with all of Galen Leather products and the Crazy Horse Tan is a beautiful color!
This pen pouch is just what I hoped it would be and more. Love the color and feel of the leather. The Crazy Horse Forest Green is almost a neutral for my collection and I love it. As someone else mentioned, the zipper is very sturdy and the whole pouch just feels good to use. It is also easy to "find" whether in a travel purse or work pouch.
It is simple and beautiful. It is necessary if you want to protect your favorite writing instrument. Seen from the side it looks like a boat.
This is a great pen case for oversize pens. I use it for my Pilot Custom 845 Urushi which is too thick for the pen loop on the notebook cover that I use, which is also from Galen Leather.
I ordered the pen case to go with the nautilus pen I also ordered. The leather is beautifully worked and the zip is stitched very neatly. I will be proud to carry this around; like a nice watch, it's useful and fashionable.
I also appreciated the package when it arrived. As well as the fine pen and nice case, I was very surprised that they sent some extras: a traditional "evil eye" charm, a postcard from Istanbul, some Turkish tea, and a couple of extra leather pen sleeves! It was like getting a package from a friend in Turkey. My friend has a pen he particularly values, and I gave him one of the extra sleeves from my package and he was very pleased. Bravo on the great product and the fun package! I loved it.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM