Leather Zippered Single Fountain Pen Pouch - Crazy Horse Brown
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered Single Fountain Pen Pouch
Crazy Horse Brown
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
SIZE:7.48" x 1.57" (19cm x 4cm)
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
- YKK zipper
Leather Zippered Single Fountain Pen Pouch is perfect for carrying around your precious and oversized Fountain pen (or similar) to protect it from scratches or leaking in your pocket or bag.
*Accessories are not included
I needed a container to protect my iPen diabetic pen. The quality is fantastic, and offers the protection that I need to protect it from damage daily. Fits perfectly in my pocket without falling out. I am sure it will be around for a long time
This is my 3rd single zipper pen case! It is the perfect size for my Opus 88 Omar pens! I will also use for smaller, but longer pens sometimes. The Crazy Horse Brown is a beautiful color. The zipper is sturdy and it is a very well made case. I’m waiting (hint hint) for Galen to do this case in more colors since I now have all three! The price is fantastic also! Shipping is always fast and perfectly packaged.
It is simple and beautiful. It is necessary if you want to protect your favorite writing instrument. Seen from the side it looks like a boat.
I like keeping my fountain protected in my purse, and it definetly fits longer and larger pens
The product is much bigger than the picture.
I like the color and texture of the leather, but it's too big to use as a 1 pen case.
I ordered this for a family member as a birthday present and with the quality of the product and the great packaging I will be ordering again.
My single pen case came ready to give my everyday pen a home. It already looks lived in so I don't have to worry about adding any markings. Your cases are so much value for the price you charge. Thank you for making them so affordable!
There's not much to say about it that hasn't already been said. Packaging is secure and friendly, makes for an awesome unboxing expderience. The case has that classy, elegant, yet subtle look. And they managed all that, while also keeping their quality up to par. Props to them!
It’s a beautiful pen case, the detailing and the workmanship exquisite. It is long and larger than it looks. Can fit 2-3 pens depending on the size. Love how it’s perfect to carry around a single writing implement along with a journal or an organiser. It’s an endearing piece of stationery to possess🤍
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM