Leather Tote Bag - Crazy Horse Tan
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Tan Leather Tote Bag
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Size:16” x 12” x 5” | 12" handle drop to the top of bag | 2 lbs
40 x 30 x 13 cm | 28cm handle drop to top of bag | 0.9 Kg
Our Tan Leather Tote Bag is a great size for those who love to carry their life in their bag! Small enough for everyday use but large enough to handle all the extras. It can fit a 13” MacBook plus a water bottle, makeup bag, and even your sweater.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- Solid bottom
- Two interior pockets
- Brass hardware
- Magnetic closure
A timeless design is always in style and this Tan Leather Tote bag is the embodiment of utility with a classic look of a vintage handbag. A solidly built tote bag is an everyday staple. The beauty of high-quality leather totes that utilize full-grain leather isn’t just the quality, but the unique characteristics that develop with time and use. And fear not if you ever get any stains like pen marks on your precious leather bag. We've got a guide on how to get a pen mark off your leather purses and bags (because accidents do happen!).
- Allows up to a 15” laptop to be carried along with the rest of your daily accessories
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone Xs Max
- 3 elastic slots for pen/earphones/charger
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Keys- includes a detachable keychain
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Hobonichi weeks or a personal size journal
*Devices and accessories are not included
*Please note, the pen loops are wider compared to the pen cases, you have to activate pen clips to fit pens.
Sturdy. Strong. Structurally Sound. Sublime. Seriously .... do we need anymore alliteration? But this tote. And here’s my story: I was raised in an Italian household. I grew up going to Italy and continue today at age 53. What that means is that I know GOOD leather. I have handmade leather garments and bags in all styles made custom for me from Firenze/Florence. I also have been carrying Dooney & Burke and Coach and Gucci bags for decades. When I found Galen becaue of art journaling, I immediately switched all my travelers notebooks and folios over to their products. I teach art journaling and shared and the products speak for themselves. There was a rash of orders from all my students, and I take full credit for that!! I converted my husband and he has a folio he uses several times per day. I have A5 and standard folios, zipper pouches, planner covers and more. My collection of Galen Leather is divine. Then I noticed THAT tote bag. I was ready to order! But crazy horse was out of stock ☹️. I waited. And waited. I had to travel out of the country, and I prayed it would be in stock before I left. Sadly and miserably I had to take another leather tote 😫😫 instead. Finally!! It was back. I ordered within 10 minutes of the notification email. I am now selling all my large designer bags! I only need this tote. It holds so much, it stands properly as I fill it. It smells divine. I get compliments constantly. And yes. Already 2 of my art journaling students have ordered theirs! If you’re still reading, you know you need this tote. Galen, I’m waiting for purple and black! ~Anna~ PS never will you find more impeccable and jiffy customer service. Galen, thank you for improving the quality of my life with your handiwork. As an artist, I admire how function and beauty can coexist.
I can’t stop admiring my new galen leather tote bag. I like everything about it and the only regret I have now is not buying the green one at the same time. I love its understated elegance and its versatility. I have always been a fan of Galen and every package received from Galen Leather is always worth the wait!:-)
Yes my name is Galen (no relation) so of course I was curious when I found this store online. I am in love with this bag! No fussy bits. Handles that are long enough to slip over your shoulder. Inside are the two accessory pockets which are removable if you like. The taper of the bag is just right for seeing all the way to the bottom. The ring inside for attaching the key fob is getting hard use and I hope it holds up. This bag is sturdy, no frills, gorgeous leather, assembled with skill and dyed a beautiful dark green. You won’t find a bag of this quality for this price anywhere else! Fast delivery to the US too.
Well made and perfect for everyday use. The leather is stiff enough to hold the bag even when it is empty. It holds my journals so well and I love the fact that you can take of the pockets if needed.
I really like this bag, the leather has a cool broken in texture, the green is beautiful, the straps are the perfect length to go over the shoulder. The thing that I’m a little annoyed with is that I got 2 Identical removable interior panels/inserts that have the elastic pen holders/slots, instead of 1 that is just the plain pocket that I could keep my car key in or my phone. I would have liked to of had 1 of each, but instead I’ve got 2 of the same. I sent an email 4 days ago and haven’t got a response yet. I think whoever put this bag together made an odd mistake.
The quality of each product is beyond amazing & never disappoints. I am in love with my new bag & finally found the perfect size! The two insert pockets are amazing & if I need more space, I just put them out! Clever!
It’s a fantastic bag. Good quality and feels good on the shoulder. Looks even better in real life than the pictures.
This is an absolutely gorgeous bag! The Crazy Horse Green leather is just beautiful! I love the pockets. My iPhone fits perfectly in one pocket. My sunglasses and lipstick in the other pocket. But my favorite feature is the attached/detached keychain. Finally, I can find my keys without digging through my bag. This bag is well made with quality leather. It is lightweight and sturdy. It stands up nicely. Just perfect! I highly recommend this bag and company.
I have a LOT of leather tote bags… a LOT… but this one is simply heads above the rest! Truly love bag!!
This was bought as a birthday present. The recipient is very pleased with it; particularly the little pockets for the things that tend to fall into the bottom of a bag and take much searching for!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM