Leather Notebook B6 - Tomoe River Paper - Crazy Horse Forest Green
$29.00 USD $32.00 USD
Introducing our new leather-bound blank notebook in B6 size. It features the stunning fountain pen-friendly Tomoe River Paper. This blank journal is perfect as a standalone travel notebook for recording all your special memories and ideas, or as a refill for our best-selling Leather Notebook Covers.
- Completely flat-lay
- Comes in a magnetic closure cardboard box.
- Vegetable-tanned cow leather cover
- Hand-bound from Tomoe River 52 gsm white paper
- Blank paper
- 200 sheets (400 pages)
- Includes grid and lined guides
- Includes blotter (also can be used as a writing mat for comfortable writing)
- 128 x 182 x 20mm (5,03 x 7,16 x 0,8 inches)
Tomoe River Paper
Tomoe River Paper is 52 gsm and incredibly thin, and very fountain pen-friendly. This paper shows off the sheen and shimmer in inks unlike any other paper.
Our Tomoe River paper is the same Tomoe River paper that's used in the Hobonichi Techo notebooks.
Fountain pen enthusiasts who favor shading ink (that is, those that create subtle color gradations as ink is laid on the paper), will appreciate how the paper shows off subtle color variations. Sheening inks also perform well as pools of color will sit on the surface of the paper and when dry, will create the reflective look so many fountain pen users love. It’s important to be patient and let the paper fully dry to prevent smudging, especially when using sheening or metallic inks. Click here to read our blog post about Tomoe River Paper.
Tomoe River Paper Writing Samples
Thanks to the Well-Appointed Desk for the guide sheet and @writetomeoften for the images
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Forest Green/Distressed
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
B6 sizeB6 size is the same width as A6 but just over an inch taller. B6 is 30% smaller than our A5 leather journal and makes a great size if you want an easy, portable notebook.
I am just in love with this notebook. I am using it for my ink swathes for fountain pens. It would also make a great gift for someone who loves writing with fountain pens or for someone who loves drawing. This size is also perfect to take it with me everywhere. 5 Stars from me
Oh I love this thing. I got it to have paper that works with fountain ink. This is being used as a sketchbook and I’ve been having a lot of fun. Next time I’ll buy the Forest Green version.
The quality is very nice. Beautiful leather, amazing paper, came right on time without any problems. I definitely will buy more in the future.
I don’t know if anyone has the spine like this but the notebook is great but majority of my stitching looks open and bothers me
LEATHER NOTEBOOK - TOMOE RIVER PAPER - A5 - CRAZY HORSE BROWN
Love it, love it, love it. Best notebook ever, next to the Carmyne's Journal, also with Tomoe River paper.
When I started journaling seriously again, I purchased the Tamoe River Paper Crazy Horse notebook from my friends at Galen Leather and I have been using it since (I bought two more as backup). This paper works so well with little to no bleed through or little shadow, and it writes very smooth and effortless. if there is better paper, I have not used it. Kudos to Galen for making this and other fine items available.
having an a6 notebook is particularly handy when you are out and about and you prefer something lighter. the leather is simply amazing!
This is the only notebook that will hold my illustrated diary for one whole year. It holds watercolor beautifully. The fountain pen glides on the page and the sheen of the ink display nicely too. I've already ordered 2 more and will be back for more for sure.
Sometimes, it is the little luxuries that bring all the joy. This leather bound notebook featuring Tomoe River paper does just that - bring joy. I like the feel of the leather, the smell, and the fountain-pen friendly paper. This is one of those notebooks to journal in and save as a keepsake.
This is a very likeable notebook in a great format. The green B6 is a perfect companion and follows me all the time. It looks good (nice looking green), it feels good (cover have a really nice feel) and the paper is excellent for my fountain pen. I like it a lot and will order more of the same.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM