Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover - Crazy Horse Tan
This leather cover fits Galen Everyday Books, Stalogy 365, Life A5, Apica CD A5, Logical Prime A5, Midori MD A5, Hobonichi Cousin A5, Kleid A5, Yamamoto A5, Nanami A5, Galen Leather Notebooks A5. And all soft-covered notebooks in A5 size.
Reviews On YouTube
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Crazy Horse Tan Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Tan/Distressed
Distressed tan-brown color showing under-tones of brown, caramel and walnut. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
6.3 x 8.6 inches (16 x 22 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Made from the finest quality leather, our Handmade Crazy Horse Tan Leather Slim A5 Notebook / Planner Cover is bound to be a timeless addition your writing practices. The slim cover is designed to fit an A5 notebook or planner and flips open effortlessly for ease of use. The cover also has 1 slot for your pen, as well as one slip pocket on the inside for other small accessories.
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- A pen
- Credit Cards
*Pen and accessories are not included
I’ve never really been loyal to any specific brand when it comes to leather products. I’ve tried them all (Moterm, Midori, etc)….until now. Galen is the gold standard, hands down! I was stunned at the speed with which it arrived, the packaging, the communication, and most of all the product. Just. Wow.
This leather is supple, it has been aged and loved, the craftsmanship is stunning. This fit my Hobonichi perfectly. I chose the color to compliment my Moterm apricot planner and it absolutely does. I use the word compliment because the Galen leather is the star of that show. I have included pictures so you can see the comparison.
I will only buy Galen Leather from now on. Stellar! I love your story, I love the craft and art you put into your products and I would give you 10 stars if I could. Thank you for being a breath of fresh air to do business with!
The notebook arrived very quickly which was a bonus and the packaging everything I ordered with it was very thought through! (I bought A5 Everyday book as well)
The package came with a packet of tea (which I immediately brewed and enjoyed) and a single pen sleeve which I did not even order but was very pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. I use these to take notes with my favorite fountain pen anywhere without a worry about them. The leather is great quality and feels as good as it looks!
I’ve been looking at the Galen Leather Slim Cover for about a year now and decided to finally buy it. Shipping was fast. I got it within a week.
The leather cover is so beautifully crafted that I’m thinking for buying another one!
It’s now the cover of my 2024 Hobonichi Cousin!
I ended up purchasing this cover in 3 sizes because I love the covers and this leather so much (Crazy Horse Tan). Feels and smells wonderful. Fits the notebooks that they are intended for perfectly. As always with Galen products the craftsmanship is impeccable.
This notebook cover is exactly what I wanted. The quality is beyond compare, and the price is amazing. I have a slim cover in the B6 size, as well, in navy blue, which I also love. And I also have a wallet insert in crazy horse brown that I've used for years now.
The pictures I enclosed are of my A5 size cover in crazy horse tan. They were taken inside in daylight, without a flash and without and overhead light.
I want to note that while Galen says the slim covers are designed only for softcover notebooks, I have a Rhodia webnotebook hardcover in mine. Previously, I also had a casebound Black n' Red notebook in it. The cover itself doesn't lay flat when opened with hardcover notebooks in it, but the notebooks themselves do. So I just wanted people to know that was a possibility, because it works out perfectly for me.
I also love all the goodies Galen includes with orders -- often an evil eye charm, Turkish coffee and tea, stickers, a beautiful postcard, single pen sleeves, sturdy storage boxes. It's remarkable. And their customer service is amazing. I had a question about a product, and they sent a detailed and thoughtful reply the next day.
I also love the pen loops on these covers. The leather front makes them look great, but the elastic in the back allows you to use any size pen.
I fully plan on buying more A5 slim covers in other colors when they are back in stock, as well as other Galen Leather products. In the meantime, I love knowing I have such a beautiful and durable notebook cover. I look forward to using it for years, and hopefully decades to come.
This cover is perfect: it is soft, well stitched and has gorgeous color! It fits perfectly. I love so much the care put into the details and the packaging. I also enjoyed the giveaways so much: simply lovely! Thank you so much :)
I came across Galen leather on YouTube. Fantastic reviews for this company and their products. These are the people I want to deal with. Attention to detail and customer appreciation is what it’s all about and they are amazing. I ordered the leather slim A5 notebook in coyote tan. It’s beautiful, just a wonderful piece of leather and well worth the price. I ordered my notebook on a Sunday and received it on the following Friday, five days, even though I was was informed it was likely to be two weeks ( which was no problem), I look forward to shopping with Galen Leather again and it is my pleasure to do business with these wonderful people again.
I ordered this notebook cover for my daily journal because the ones I have had in the past would not lay flat. There where buttons or bobs or whatever it made the writing surface uneven and I hated it. That was the main selling point for me with this notebook cover. It had a spot for cards and a bonus pen holder. I thought great. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because the pen holder is a little small for my Lamy Nexx fountain pen. I like using an oversized pen because it is more comfortable in my hand. This is not a fault with the planner I am sure that if you use normal sized pens then you will have no problems. Would recommend this to anyone who wants a fillable journal for writing from end to end. Great quality and worth the money without a doubt.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM