Leather Magnum Opus 6 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray - Crazy Horse Brown
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Crazy Horse Brown Leather Magnum Opus 6 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Brown / Distressed
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Setup Review Videos:
14.5 x 16.5 x 3.5 cm / 5.70" x 6.50" x 1.4" inches
Fit pens up to about 16 cm long and 1.55 cm in barrel diameter.
- 100% vegetable tanned leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished loo
Transport your favorite pens safely without them getting damaged or scratched with our Handmade Crazy Horse Brown Leather Magnum Opus 6 Slots Hard Pen Case. This sturdy case features a removable tray that slides in and out effortlessly, providing you easy access to your pens. The removable tray also includes 6 individual pen slots lined with soft velvet material to prevent scratches. Whether you're carrying your pens in your in bag or luggage, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that your pens are well protected from bumps, knocks, scratches and damage with this leather case. Suitable for most fountain pens and other type of pens.
Tested with these Fountain Pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 6 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Velvet lined removable tray with divider
- Magnetic closure
- Individual pen slots
*Pens are not included
No complaints for the product, beautiful and sturdy.
2 things I want to add for fountain pen:
- The Pilot 823 vacuum piston is magnetic, so it will be "stuck" on case's magnet if you put it in the 2 middle spots. No problems if you put on the side spots.
- My biggest fp, the Custom Urushi, perfectly fits in the 4 middle spots of the case, but a tight fit on side spots since the cap is girthy.
I have been using an old cigar box to store my fountain pens for nearly two years now. I was so worried buying such a pricey item that I nearly talked myself out of it.
I am so glad I didn't!
It arrived two weeks early, and game with so many small additional items that made me appreciate the company, the product, and the country that this item shipped from. (I won't spoil what came in my box, but it made me appreciate my purchase so much more). Great quality, fits all of my daily inked pens, pulls out for display, is easy to clean, and has not disappointed! You can definitely tell the hard work that went into making this pen case.
Great craftmanship with such a warm and inviting back story-- I'm buying something else from Galen Leather Company soon-- and you should too!
I love this case, I keep my inked pens in it and I particularly like the fact that my pilot custom urushi, which is always inked, fit comfortably in the case. A really great product!
I needed a case for my small but growing fountain pen collection and saw a few reviews of Galen Leather products on YouTube by respected, well-known fountain pen reviewers. They were all very positive, so I decided to give it a try. I went with the smaller 12 slot case instead of the larger 40 pen case because I thought it might be sturdier. It has a slot for every pen, not just an elastic strap. I cannot compare the other, but the 12 slot case is truly very well-made. It is very fine leather and even the "cardboard" case is so nice, I have not thrown it away, but keep the leather case in it. It is not even cardboard, but something in between cardboard and pressed wood, very strong and even beautiful with the Galen logo on it. Everything is high quality. I am writing this review because I am returning to purchase another one. Have not decided on the color yet, maybe blue. Funny thing is I need it for my Frankenpens I hacked together from cheap knockoffs, originally something I did not intend to do because the case is too good for them, but now I believe the case will display the pens in such a way as to "elevate" them in quality too.
my go-to sturdy case; perfect size, tough, felt pull-out tray, easy access with magnet closing. I love these, and most of my fountain pens are housed in an Opus Magnus. I generally prefer the black leather, but crazy horse variants are beautiful as they age with usage and time. 💕❤️
The 6 pen case in black leather has exceeded my expectations, which were already set very high. From my largest to my smallest, any of the pens in my collection fit within the case. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a pen case.
the external blue is faded but distinctive, while inner sections shine a stronger blue. I love Magnum Opus cases for their durability and size; perfect!
I needed a sturdy pen case to keep my humble collection safe on the road.
The leather is absolutely stunning! Such a dark black colour!
I also love the separate tray that makes it easy to display and take out pens, without having to pull them out of a deep pen slot.
1st bought 2 of the 12 pen cases couple of months ago based on you tube video reviews. Now have one in every color and am using them exclusively to store my fountain pens because I can store my pens vertically on my bookshelf (critical for inked pens). I have other cases but these are simply the best; thick protective outer leather, sliding lined trays holds pens individually on the inside. The cases are handsome and extremely robust. They hold long pens like my Bexley Holiday windows, & Visconti opera master with ease and fat pens like my Montblanc 149 are easily accommodated as well. Unlike cases with elastic bands these cases will never wear out making them a far wiser choice. The slide out tray makes accessing the pens effortless (just remember to keep the case vertical or close the cover half way so your other pens don’t end up on the floor). I looked at other high end pen cases but none met my needs as well as these cases and at a significantly better price even with shipping. Will definitely buy more of these cases as my collection expands as these are the only cases I will be using for all but my cheapest pencils and ballpoints.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM