Leather Magnum Opus 6 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray - Undyed Leather
- Individual Pen Slots in a Removable Pen Tray.
- Solid Hard Construction with Magnetic Closure.
- Full-grain Veg-Tan Leather - Velvet Fabric Interior.
- Standing Function On Desk.
- Compatible With Oversized Pens.
Reviews On YouTube
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Undyed Leather Magnum Opus 6 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray
Color/Finish:Undyed Leather - Not covered
Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
14.5 x 16.5 x 3.5 cm / 5.70" x 6.50" x 1.4" inches
Fit pens up to about 16 cm long and 1.55 cm in barrel diameter.
- 100% vegetable tanned leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Transport your favorite pens safely without them getting damaged or scratched with our Handmade Undyed Leather Magnum Opus 6 Slots Hard Pen Case. This sturdy case features a removable tray that slides in and out effortlessly, providing you easy access to your pens. The removable tray also includes 6 individual pen slots lined with soft velvet material to prevent scratches. Whether you're carrying your pens in your in bag or luggage, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that your pens are well protected from bumps, knocks, scratches and damage with this leather case. Suitable for most fountain pens and other type of pens.
Tested with these Fountain Pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 6 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Velvet lined removable tray with divider
- Magnetic closure
*Pens are not included
I think “Crazy Horse Green” is a very mysterious and attractive color. This time, I was thinking about buying a pen box, but I ended up buying a 12-slot pouch, and it was a really good choice.
The removable pen tray is also very practical.
This is the best and most functional pen case to store tour pens at home.
I very much love this item, in beautiful rich forest green leather. It has been made with great care and precision. Thank you to Yusuf and family at Galen Leather
This design is as close to perfect as pen storage can be. Easily transportable, classy and sturdily made. They help keep my precious pens organized and safe. I had some metal money clips that I’d saved over the years to label them which makes finding any particular pen a snap rather than a desperate hunt!
This is my third Opus 6 for my Nakayas and I am very happy for the purchase. Opus is lightweight and carefully designed and engineered, the inner cloth provides a spacious pocket and good protection to my urushi fountain pens. I have also purchased the leather wax this time and after applying on the leather looks gorgeous.
I like using this pen case for storing my pens that aren’t every day carry. The interior is soft and this color in particular is just so light and bright! The outside hard case color is darker (than the folio or traveler’s notebook), but I love it! I’ve put a photo with my crazy horse navy tn cover for comparison.
Had to get this case in the Ocean Blue which is so beautiful. This case is so great and I didn’t even need one, but this color is a must have. Holds a Sailor KOP comfortably and so protective.
Galen Leather “Magnum Opus” cases protect your precious pens quite beautifully. Obviously I have a ‘thing’ for fountain pens. I organized them with clip-on tags made from promotional money clips acquired over time, and adhesive labels. They hold almost all my fountain pens except for some odd sizes. The quality is excellent and helps prevent life from slipping into chaos.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM