Leather Magnum Opus 6 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray - Crazy Horse Navy Blue
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Crazy Horse Navy Blue Leather Magnum Opus 6 Slots Hard Pen Case with Removable Pen Tray
Crazy Horse Navy Blue
Distressed navy blue color showing under-tones of dark blue, light purple and rich navy. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
14.5 x 16.5 x 3.5 cm / 5.70" x 6.50" x 1.4" inches
Fit pens up to about 16 cm long and 1.55 cm in barrel diameter.
- 100% vegetable tanned leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished loo
Transport your favorite pens safely without them getting damaged or scratched with our Handmade Crazy Horse Navy Blue Leather Magnum Opus 6 Slots Hard Pen Case. This sturdy case features a removable tray that slides in and out effortlessly, providing you easy access to your pens. The removable tray also includes 6 individual pen slots lined with soft velvet material to prevent scratches. Whether you're carrying your pens in your in bag or luggage, you'll have the peace of mind knowing that your pens are well protected from bumps, knocks, scratches and damage with this leather case. Suitable for most fountain pens and other type of pens.
Tested with these Fountain Pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 6 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Velvet lined removable tray with divider
- Magnetic closure
- Individual pen slots
*Pens are not included
I needed a sturdy pen case to keep my humble collection safe on the road.
The leather is absolutely stunning! Such a dark black colour!
I also love the separate tray that makes it easy to display and take out pens, without having to pull them out of a deep pen slot.
1st bought 2 of the 12 pen cases couple of months ago based on you tube video reviews. Now have one in every color and am using them exclusively to store my fountain pens because I can store my pens vertically on my bookshelf (critical for inked pens). I have other cases but these are simply the best; thick protective outer leather, sliding lined trays holds pens individually on the inside. The cases are handsome and extremely robust. They hold long pens like my Bexley Holiday windows, & Visconti opera master with ease and fat pens like my Montblanc 149 are easily accommodated as well. Unlike cases with elastic bands these cases will never wear out making them a far wiser choice. The slide out tray makes accessing the pens effortless (just remember to keep the case vertical or close the cover half way so your other pens don’t end up on the floor). I looked at other high end pen cases but none met my needs as well as these cases and at a significantly better price even with shipping. Will definitely buy more of these cases as my collection expands as these are the only cases I will be using for all but my cheapest pencils and ballpoints.
The perfect case for my favorite pens. Leather quality is outstanding. The inclusion of some little extras in my order was very sweet, and appreciated.
beautiful hard case; I had a set of black (both 6 & 12 pen), but knew i would eventually get the Crazy Horse Smoky Grey. While the black is clean and shiny, Grey has natural streaks of color variance, which will increase over time in a pleasant way.
I imagined how the grey background would contrast nicely against black pens, but actually seeing it for real was immensely satisfying!
Grey/Brown/Orchre/Undyed cases are perfect to keep and demonstrate your black pen collections. Black/Blue/Blue similarly would contrast well for your colorful pen collections, especially if the pens are bright colors.
Thank you Galen Leather! Amazing as usual!
This is a great case.
The inside has a very nice soft lining to cradle the pens.
Even my very large Omas Grand Paragon, including its clip with the swooping arc, fits. The edges of each slot have a little give.
You can expect their typical quality leather, that lends itself to deepening beauty as patina develops. It's not a slick, designed to look perfect, designer, plasticky grain leather. That's not to say it's lesser quality. I don't believe it is, it's simply designed with a certain comfort and ruggedness in mind. It is very sturdy.
Whether you want to baby it and keep the perfect smooth finish or embrace the patina from being carried about, the case looks beautiful either way.
I appreciate the low profile look and dimensions of the case. It is at home on a bookshelf or tucked discreetly away. It's easy to tuck away.
I like keeping it open while I write if I'm using different pens. It gives my creativity a nudge seeing them at the ready.
The quality and attention to detail did not disappoint. Very sturdy to protect my pens so it is easy to travel with. Ample space for large pens and the divider keeps them in their place.
Its enough to keep your pens although it is 149 or KOP. Color is cool but it goes brightening. I wish it could be darker than now. Internal pen tray is quite rough so I am using glass cleaner with it.
Quality is specially good.
Sometimes I thought that crazy horse tan will be better.
I figured that I would enjoy the 6-slot as much ad the 12-slot; I’m glad I ordered both. The black leather is smooth and shiny, and the inner slots secure the pen well. I’m glad I held out on buying cases until now. I can’t believe I didn’t run into Galen Leather until now, and very happy that I did! I’m sure I will enjoy everytime I take out or put in a pen. Thank you Galen Leather! Fantastic!
I stuck with the black standard tone though the colorful cases look amazing as well. I was extremely impressed with the feel of the leather, and how secure both inner slots and outser case feels. It is perfect, and the sheen on the black is just beautiful! It will fit most pens, except for maybe really big pens; Sailor Progear KOP will just about fit, but the ring will meet friction. Very sturdy, very beautiful, and designed with precision. I will use and treasure, and probablg get more with crazy horse option. Thank you Galen Leather!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM