The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 5 Pens - Distressed Leather
$79.00 USD– Sold Out
A stylish leather pen case with removable pen tray with an old school brass closure. Made by Turkish artisan Vav Leather.
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 5 Pens With Old School Brass Closure
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha, and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Fits pens up to about 15 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter.
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 5 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Undyed leather removable tray
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Old School Vintage Pen Case for 5 Pens will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This pen case is beyond beautiful. The pictures do not accurately portray how lovely it is in person. A lot of care went into making this case as well as the packaging. Included was tea and coffee from Turkey plus who made the case. Thanks Yusuf! It was tough to decide which pens to put in here but ultimately I decided on: Pilot Vanishing Point, Lamy 2000, Sailor Pro Gear Slim, Monteverde Ritma, and Lamy Studio.
기본적으로 매우 부드러운 짙은 갈색 가죽과 걸쇠, 기리메 칠 안되어 있는 절단면등 레트로 감성이 물씬 난다. 내부 칸막이는 undyed 가죽으로 언밸런스 하지만 태닝(에이징) 시키면 괜찮을것 같다. 몽블랑 149도 잘 들어가는걸 보아서 큰 펜들도 무난하게 들고 다닐 수있다. 자석식 5구파우치와는 또 다른 매력이 있는 파우치 이다.
Montblanc 149 anniversary
Nakaya Dorsal Fin 2
Namiki Yukari Royale Red Urushi
Twsbi Diamond 580
Pelikan M805 Vibrant Blue
Galen Leather Pen Case
This case makes me happy every time I hold it, look at it, and smell it. The craftsmanship is beyond wonderful, stitching is perfect and I know its going to be a lifetime artifact on my desk and when I carry it in my journaling bag. I store my TWSBI fountain pens and they fit perfectly. The item arrived less than two weeks after order.
This is what I was looking for, it is a well made pen case! I was worried that the pen slots might be small for my relatively large pens (Armando Simoni Club Bologna, Visconti Divina, Montblanc Meisterstück 149, and Sailor KOP), but as the picture is showing they fit really nice and snuggly. I am pretty sure the leather will expand more by time. I really like the quality and the style. I appreciate all the work that has been done to make this pen case, Thank you!
This is a gorgeous & extremely well made leather pen case. I love the design!!! Thank you so much!
You will love everything about this pen case: the stitching, the color and texture of the leather, the leather fragrance, and the design all combine to make this a very satisfying and pleasurable way to carry your valuable and treasured pens. The brass closure is also very smart, stylish, and useful. You won't go wrong! I recommend this case highly!
This pen case is great for all size pens, secures them for travel and looks great too. It is an overall excellent case.
This seems like the best case due to its form. The other flap clase just feels like a disembodied pocket. I'm just worried that my pens won't fit right in the holder.
Love my new leather case for carrying my fountain pens.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM