The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 3 Pens - Distressed Leather
$45.00 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 3 Pens With Old School Closure
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha, and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Fits pens up to about 15 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 3 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Undyed leather removable tray
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Old School 3 Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Reviews On YouTube
This is honestly a great "looking" pen case. And I have no regrets purchasing it. I would only recommend it being used for pens on the slim end, with a little length. Shorter pens are going to be harder to retrieve. Thick pens won't fit. In my photo's you are seeing the Visconti BP Lava Homosapian, Retro 51 "Autumn (New Limited Release) but the regular size (not a big shot, no way a big shot will fit), and the other is a Laban Antique II RB which to me was the best fit for this case. Laban pens are normally too thick for this case, but the Antique Pens are a perfect fit! And a great pair up with the Vintage look.
I tried a few of my upper end Mont Blancs (a tad too short, and thick for me to really get to come out easily, so can't say I'd be doing that again, A Miesterstruck Classic RB would probably be fine tho.
Now even though technically you can remove the entire leather "tray", Im not up for that when I am going to want to take a single pen out for use on the go etc.
However, for desktop use only, you may not mind. Or for hotel travel and you want to slide the entire tray out...but their are pens that will be simply too thick to fit. That's the one draw back I found. So if you are using large thick pens, this case is not for you. Otherwise, go for it. Its well made, fastens tight, and I am sure will slide with a little more easy in time (which is fine by me, secured is good). If you are like me and own a large variety of pens, you can't go wrong here! I have tons of pens that will fit nicely in here. If however you only use the larger/thick, and/or shorter pens, not sure this would make you very happy. Of course it could give you a valid reason to just buy some more pens? HA!
I did take off a star for the narrowness of this case, its too bad they didn't add like just maybe 2mm per section, would have added more versatility for pens to hold. That said, I still love the case and have no regrets buying it!
PS Excellent Customer Services, their packaging, little goodies and so forth, stellar company!! Thanks!
This is a beautiful case that will hold your most precious pens safely. If you are looking for a fully functional pen case that is also attractive, this is the one. Highly recommended!
Purchased the 3 slot molded case…..that was silly came back for the 5 slot it was soooo beautiful….just put another order in for the undyed 3 and 5 slot…THAT is how wonderfully made they are!!!!
As always Galen has made another needful and useful product. I love the latch on it. Holds all my different pen types. If you find you want to hold other things in it like cvape pens, loose change, candle, potion vials, your hopes and dreams, whatever it is you can slide the divider put and use it as a case for something other than pens. Really diverse use and beautiful work.
Really like the workmanship and the fact that the leather is pre-softened.
Things I like about this pen case....quality leather, great latch, leather insert to separate pens inside the case, old world style and great stitching. I would have liked a ring or loop on the back so you could attach a retractable key holder (see pic) so your expensive pens would not ever be left behind or stolen. This case is unique in that it is made of thick leather and the owner can feel secure that their valuable pens are safe...the tradeoff is that it is heavier than most cases.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM