The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 5 Pens - Undyed Leather
A stylish pen case with a removable pen tray and an old school brass closure. Made by Turkish artisan Vav Leather.
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 5 Pens With Old School Closure
COLOR/FINISH:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so this kind of leather will have some natural marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, this leather has not been processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will help it develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
Will fit pens up to about 15 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter.
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 5 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Undyed leather removable tray
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Old School 5 Slot Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
염색안된 가죽케이스는 작은 흠집이나 오염이 묻어 보이는것도 있어서 조금 실망 할 수도 있다. 하지만 태닝하고 에이징하는 과정과 결과물이 기대되기 때문에 구매 했다.
예쁘게 태닝된 케이스를 기대해본다.
It is probably the most sturdy pen case ever built. I am not sure I like its stiff presentation, but I knew it would be when I purchased it. i do look forward to its patina. i really like being able to remove the "slots" for easy retrieval.
The workmanship of this pen case is beautifully made. I love the look of the old-school vibe pen case, molded perfectly, and able to fit all of my fountain pens. I'm looking forward to seeing the leather develop into its patina over time.
I placed my order on March 4th and received the items on March 8th. Great customer service!
Thank you Galen Leather family!
This is a great way to carry 5 pens. This case easily carries large fountain pens. I really like the undyed leather. I received my order surprisingly fast, and as usual the service had a personal touch which makes such a big difference.
I like it. But mine has scar-likes things on the surface. Except that, I really love my pen pouch. The size is perfect and the color itself is so beautiful.
I bought this undyed one because the brown cases were sold out but decided to give it a few coats of brown shoe polish which soaked beautifully into the leather. Would highly recommend, great size and keeps the pens separate and protected. The clasp is also nice a secure.
vintage, good looking, fully functionl . all kind of pens are good for pouch.
This pen case is just perfect for keeping my precious fountain pens. I really liked.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM