The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 5 Pens - Distressed Leather
A stylish leather pen case with removable pen tray with an old school brass closure. Made by Turkish artisan Vav Leather.
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 5 Pens With Old School Brass Closure
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha, and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Fits pens up to about 15 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter.
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 5 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Undyed leather removable tray
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Old School Vintage Pen Case for 5 Pens will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Recently received this case after looking for something suitable for ages. Have to say I am impressed on all fronts. The design easily accommodates even my biggest pens, and with the removable insert - an inspired idea - the pens slide in and out effortlessly. The leather is wonderful to the touch and still has that new leather smell, which I confess I do like! While the finish on the leather is not quite as distressed as I imagined it would be, my own use of the case will no doubt add additional character to it. Prior to this I was using a softer material case, but this new Galen Leather 5 pen case will be much more protective and I will be able to carry my pens with confidence!
I received a pen case from “Galen Leather” (Turkey: Istanbul).
The handmade 5 pieces, the removable pen tray, the texture of the leather and the brass fasteners are really nice.
I am looking forward to aging and it is a wonderful product that can be used for a lifetime.
My order arrived very quickly, perfectly secured, with lovely giveaways [coffee and tea sachets, a beautiful card with a sentence, a discount coupon for next purchases, "Evil Eye" pendant - thank You! - and ... ;-) what a wonderful smell of a refreshing handkerchief - tobacco - such a trifle, and how much surprised and pleased me! Thank You!]. Old school leather molded pen case for five pens - it was my first choice and purchase at Galen Leather. I liked the old-school look, the inner part - the separator for five fountain pens - can be removed, plus the clasp like in my father's old briefcase. A sentimental choice, but well-thought-out and I don't regret it. I am delighted with the quality and precision of workmanship. And it is beautiful! I was surprised that the case is rather soft, because in the photos it looked like stiff leather, but in a good way soft, it works very well, and the surface of the scented leather is almost velvety to the touch. I am very grateful, I have been using pen case for a month and I would not change it for any other! [although I have already made two more purchases, two different, differently fastened cases, so that all my fountain pens have well-padded cots ;-)]. Thank You! And I recommend shopping here definitely, to all undecided future customers. These are beautifully handcrafted little pieces that will last a lifetime.
The feel, the look, the smell of leather is unbeatable. Galen leather pen cases are the best
This pen case is beyond beautiful. The pictures do not accurately portray how lovely it is in person. A lot of care went into making this case as well as the packaging. Included was tea and coffee from Turkey plus who made the case. Thanks Yusuf! It was tough to decide which pens to put in here but ultimately I decided on: Pilot Vanishing Point, Lamy 2000, Sailor Pro Gear Slim, Monteverde Ritma, and Lamy Studio.
기본적으로 매우 부드러운 짙은 갈색 가죽과 걸쇠, 기리메 칠 안되어 있는 절단면등 레트로 감성이 물씬 난다. 내부 칸막이는 undyed 가죽으로 언밸런스 하지만 태닝(에이징) 시키면 괜찮을것 같다. 몽블랑 149도 잘 들어가는걸 보아서 큰 펜들도 무난하게 들고 다닐 수있다. 자석식 5구파우치와는 또 다른 매력이 있는 파우치 이다.
Montblanc 149 anniversary
Nakaya Dorsal Fin 2
Namiki Yukari Royale Red Urushi
Twsbi Diamond 580
Pelikan M805 Vibrant Blue
Galen Leather Pen Case
This case makes me happy every time I hold it, look at it, and smell it. The craftsmanship is beyond wonderful, stitching is perfect and I know its going to be a lifetime artifact on my desk and when I carry it in my journaling bag. I store my TWSBI fountain pens and they fit perfectly. The item arrived less than two weeks after order.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM