Nahvalur (Narwhal) X Galen Midnight Blue Fountain Pen - Demo
From the depths of imagination surface a new breed of writing instrument tapping into the stream of consciousness with artistic beauty and elegance. Yes, the Narwhal fountain pen is a real pen! The swirling, translucent acrylic has a mystical aquatic quality. The Narwhal drinks deep of fountain pen ink with an internal piston-filling mechanism. The stainless steel fine writing nib has a consistent flow to keep up with an ocean of thoughts.
Narwhal X Galen Leather Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Translucent Acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Midnight Blue
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel, metalic blue plated
- Filling System: Piston mechanism (bottled ink fill only)
- Comes with a handmade leather
- single pen sleeve
- We are unable to honor pen sleeve color requests.
- Pen Length, closed: 5.77 in. / 146.5 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.24 in. / 133 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: cap does not post
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.53in. / 13.5 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.43 in. / 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
- Gift boxed
Reviews ON YouTube
This has quickly become one of my favorite writing instruments! The color mix between the transparent sections blending which the deep blue colors make for an impressive display. The pen glides smoothly across paper and lays down a good amount of ink with great shading. I would highly recommend this fountain pen to anyone of any level - a great pen!
I really love the nib on this pen. It’s one of my daily go to pens write now. Thanks Galen!
This is a nice pen. Good balance, smooth nib, piston is smooth, easy to uncap, and an all-around excellent pen for daily use.
I have three Nahvalur pens now, and this one lives up to the excellent standards I have come to expect. Nice nib (fine), not as fine as Japanese pens, but still a good writer. A little stiff, but gives good feedback, and a decent amount of line variation, with very smooth ink flow.
The look though is killer, this and the Rose Gold demonstrator are in my top 5 pens for looks. I'm using Diamine Pelham Blue ink in this one, and it's a good choice. IN my opinion it matches the blue of the nib and trim nicely.
Basically, really happy wit this purchase.
This pen is great! It’s my first double broad nib. Beautiful blue. It writes very smoothly, no ink flow problems.
I only just recieved this pen in the mail today (which took less than a week from Turkey to the States once it got moving in transit) and already I've deemed it my favorite. This is my first Broad nip fountain pen, and I don't do any sort of caligraphy, I just write. Broad is the way to go for me from now on. The blue metal is remarkable, beautiful and striking. I adore this pen, continually looking for reasons to use it. All I need to do now is collect the other Narwhal broad nibs! I wholly recommend this one.
What a gorgeous new Narwhal! I have a few Narwhal pens , but this is my first stub nib and it writes like a dream. It's a stiff nib but the writing experience is great and the pen has consistent ink flow to keep up with the nib no problem! The blue and clear looks just like the pictures. I love it! Thank you Galen Leather!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM