Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder - Crazy Horse Forest Green
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 10 Slots Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder
Crazy Horse Forest Green
Distressed dark green color showing under-tones of light green, sacramento and emerald. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 10 elastic pen loops
- A5 Notebook Holder
- Full grain leather
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inch pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case with A5 Notebook Holder has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 10 pens and a A5 sized notebook. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have many Galen Leather items and they are all so beautifully designed, functional, durable, and the craftsmanship is outstanding. This pen/journal case is a wonderful colour and, when filled, not bulky. It fits easily into a bag and has everything you need in one place. Another magical item from Galen. Thank you!
I’ve been looking for this type of pen/journal case for years. A good friend recommended Galen Leather after she bought one of their 3 pen cases. I love this case and I have it loaded up with my favorite tools. I have no problem fitting everything in and zipping up the case. With this I’ll be out and about writing and sketching in my journal or writing letters to my family and friends. I love the color, the combination of a hard exterior and soft interior, the elastic straps that can hold thick and thin devices and the construction. It arrived sooner than expected in a great box with care instructions and some wonderful surprises inside. There was great communication with Yusuf throughout the whole process. I am a very happy customer and will gladly recommend Galen Leather.
I was so very excited to finally get this case. It said you could fit a Hobonichi Cousin and your 10 pens and that is exactly what I did, but the case isn’t really wide enough and there is much bulging of the pens sticking out and the zipper gets stuck when I’m trying to open and close the case. I’m afraid the case will eventually burst when all I have in there is a notebook and pens. The leather is beautiful. I love the color. I just wish it were slightly wider and deeper so my pens would bulge and the zipper wouldn’t stick.
Love the green leather, the touch, the well finished detILS. It´s coming with me in my bag everyday
Extremely happen with the case, beautifully made.
This was one of those times you open your package and it is even better than you imagined. The distressed Crazy Horse Forest Green is insanely gorgeous. It looks and feels amazing. Very securely and quickly packaged, too. I am super excited to house my pens in this case. Thank you!!
I couldn’t be happier with the service and communication. This was a gift for my daughter. She was delighted when she opened it on Christmas Day. She mentioned it again just today. She loves it, uses it every day , and proudly carries it where ever she goes. Excellent craftsmanship and materials.
Absolutely stunning color and quality! Will purchase again. Shipping was much faster than expected.
So I've been collecting fountain pens for a couple years now, still early on in the collecting process (not that it ever ends). I hit a point that I need something to carry them in, as well as a notebook. I started browsing the internet and on a subreddit for fountain pens, this brand popped up. I was enamored. I found Galen on Etsy that day, browsed the colors, and selected the A4 notebook in green. The team was great, very communicative about the steps, and when it was shipped out. It should be noted that their products are being made in and shipped from Turkey, so don't expect two-day production and shipping. There's a wait, but let me tell you that it is certainly worth it. It's taken a permanent place in my day bag for work.
Overall, I love this product. I purchased it for myself on behalf of my family trying to find a gift for me. The wait of having it delivered was worse than waiting for it to ship. It's everything I could've wanted, and more. They also include small little gifts in the purchase like a charm and some Turkish Tea. It's the little details like that which make happy to support growing brands like this. I look forward to using this daily in my future, as well as making future purchases from them. If you're looking for a gift for someone who seemingly has everything, this is a great idea. It's practical and beautiful. I honestly cannot recommend them enough.
This works perfect for me as I like to carry about 10 pens with me. With this case I can carry the pens and also have a notebook to put my notes in. It was made to order and delivery times are a little longer as a result but it is well worth the wait. This is now one of several purchases from Galen Leather and I have yet to be disappointed.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM