Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover - Crazy Horse Honey Ochre
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Crazy Horse Honey Ochre Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover
Crazy Horse Honey Ochre/Distressed
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
6.3 x 4.5 inches (16 x 11.5cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your writing essentials safe and secure in one place. This simple and compact Handmade Crazy Horse Honey Ochre Leather Slim A6 Notebook / Planner Cover is the perfect way to store your A6 notebook or planner. It features a sleek pocket sleeve on the inside for papers, stamps, cards and rulers. Plus, a smart slot on the side for your favorite pen, so you always have a pen at hand to jot down your ideas.
- A6 size soft covered notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- A pen
- Credit Cards
*Pen and accessories are not included
Although these are probably made for the Midori A6 planner (which I have) I use this cover for my Pen&Gear 4x6 notebook. The notebooks are cheap and the leather cover is considerably more but for me, it’s worth it. I’ve used many of the so called A6 notebooks but a true 4x6 size is ideal in my opinion, which is based on years of using different sizes. The leather cover is first rate and has slots front and back with a pen loop. The 4x6 is hard to find and Galen’s offering is less expensive than most.
Buying it and getting it was 5 star too. Truly a lovely product, I'm a little afraid to use it. Feels gorgeous in the hand, even loaded with the A6 spirals that I use. I'm a back pocket of my jeans kinda guy and this will absolutely batter it as it does mark easily, which I guess is the point. So I'm torn... it's a little precious... but what will it patina like? Pretty sure it'll get more beautiful.
I was so impressed with this item! It arrived in the mail beautifully packaged, in a nicely designed box. It also included several lovely bonus items, such as a satchel of Turkish tea, a postcard, a leather pen holder Turkish Evil Eye charm! I attached the charm to the spine of the cover with some string to use as a ribbon bookmark. I'm so glad that I found this company!
Being my first purchase from Galen , I was so happy with the quality and the professional with which the journal cover has been made ! Surely is something that I will cherish for the rest of my life ! ❤️🤌
The cover arrived sooner than I expected and the packaging and gifts were immaculate and beautiful.
The leather itself was above my expectations and I loved the colour and crazy horse texture and stress patterns out of the box.
The leather did darken slightly after applying the Galen leather conditioner, not to a great extent but it's something to be considered. The product has started to patina in a good way.
The Galen Leather branding on the rear of the cover wasn't stamped correctly and is missing the lower letters, but it hasn't detracted from the product and just makes it feel more unique. Sometimes little imperfections just add to the experience.
I'm not sure how long the pen loop elastic will last, but so far it's holding up after daily use.
Overall I'm highly satisfied and pleased with the product.
I am extremely impressed with this notebook cover, I have many many covers from many popular brands in the journaling and planning community and this is one of my favourites. I will be back for a B6 and A5 at some point. I currently house an A6 Stalogy full year which fits well.
I have watched many glowing YouTube reviews of Galen products, but I delayed buying any of their wares until I needed a cover for my Hobonichi Techo A6. This planner cover in the Crazy Horse Leather is simply amazing. I pick up my planner just to feel the cover. And it is very well made. I am so happy with it, that I purchased an A5 Leather Notebook Cover which should arrive soon. I highly recommend this cover! You have to feel one to really appreciate it!
I today recived Slim A6 cover and pocket pen case. The Honey Ochre is perfect, both in the cower and the Kaweco pen case. Thank you for quality products!
So happy with my first purchase @Galen Leather a few weeks ago. Delivery was much faster than anticipated and what a feast to unpack! The pen case is really sturdy and does what it needs to do: protect the precious fountain pens. My A6 Hobonichi cover fits perfectly and looks so so classy. Everything I expected and more. Great service and craftsmen ship. So sweet to get the extras! Thank you!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM