Stack & Store Wood Pen Display Box - With Clear Lid
Pleate note that, this batch is bigger about 1mm than the previous batches.
Stack & Store Pen Display Case With Clear Lid
This stunning wooden pen display case and ink storage system was designed as a safer way to store precious pens. For all you pen addicts and collectors out there, it will protect your pen collection from dust and the grooved cradles are lined in suede to keep your pens pristine.
The clear lid makes this pen display case perfect for sitting on your desk so you can show off your pen collection.All pen display cases trays are stackable, the system is expandable. If you have 10 or 100 pens, it doesn't matter. You can purchase each pen display case tray separately, and in the future, you can add more trays to suits your growing collection.
Check out all the items from the Stack and Store system.
Outside 30 x 18.5 x 3 cm - 12 x 7.2 x 1.2 inches
Inside 28 x 17 x 2.5 cm - 11 x 6.7 x 1 inches
Tray 28 x 17 x 1.5 cm - 11 x 6.7 x 0.6 inches
Pen Slots : 2 x 15.5 cm - 0.8 x 6.1 inches
This display box is really nice for being able to store my pens safely as well as still being able to see how beautiful they are still. This also really helps with not having to dust them anymore! It is really well constructed and the lid fits on top securely. The window is acrylic not glass and does not appear to provide UV protection. I may add a UV protectant film to mine to help ward off any oxidation on my vintage hard rubber pens.
I bought this along with a display case so I could have my collection along with inks and other accessories.
The stacking system works well and looks great on my desk.
Not sure how high I will stack these but will definitely get another - quite soon as this one is nearly full already!
Very happy and would recommend this as a good cost effective option.
Great case and am really happy to be able to display my collection and have them available to use. I reorganised my desk to make space for this and it looks lovely - very pleased.
I only have 4 slots filled at the moment but have more incoming to get it filled up soon! Good to know that I can buy another layer when I need more space.
The corners were chipped on the lid. I am not happy. Plus there are rarely any boxes to stack available. I wish I had gone another route. Currently I’m $100 in and have Moore pens - they are expensive. If you would send me a credit, I would be grateful. Sincerely, Dana Moore, 3 Chesapeake Court, Greensboro NC. 27410
Wonderfully sturdy - I had not realised that the pen insert was also made of wood and covered in baise! The box has a lovely heft to it, and is wonderful for putting my pen collection properly on display.
I removed a star for some small disappointments - there is a small spot where the glue had come through the felt in one of the pen grooves, the reverse side of the pen insert has visible glue spots and the insert itself does not quite fit flat in the box - it see-saws a little on its base. However, these will not prevent me from ordering further boxes in the future, as I can swap and change things around to meet my needs, and as you will see from photos it's not at all visible once being used for display :)
These were just what I was looking for, I ordered the pen tray with the wooden lid and this deeper tray which I use for my inks. They look smart, well made, arrived well packaged and it holds loads of inks. Just tall enough to hold the 50ml Robert Oster inks.
Over the years I have collected a lot of fountain pens and finally concluded they need a proper home. Enter this handsome box. Flawlessly finished, it offers excellent storage that will protect and organize your writing implements. It stacks seamlessly over the matching storage box for a completely expandable system to store ink and stationery.
Galen Leather Co. never disappoints, and their customer services is outstanding! I couldn't be happier with the Stack & Store boxes. The wood grains and finish are gorgeous, and the craftsmanship is excellent. I'll continue to be a repeat customer!
So impeccably packaged - I’m reusing the boxes! Arrived in perfect condition, deep enough for my big pens, and I love the little notches in the sides to help lift them apart.
I’m glad the window is acrylic and not glass - much lighter and easier to manage!
Beautiful wood and fine workmanship! Beautiful display. Practical idea for adding additional trays. Highly recommend!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM