Stack & Store Wood Ink Storage Box
$49.00 USD– Sold Out
Pleate note that, this batch is bigger about 1mm than the previous batches.
Stack & Store Wooden Ink Storage Box
This stunning, handcrafted wooden ink storage container was designed as a safer way to store your inks for ypur precious pen collection.
Our ink storage container is part of the Stack & Store collection where all boxes are stackable and the system is expandable. If you have 10 or 100 pens, it doesn't matter. You can purchase each box separately, and in the future, you can add more boxes to suits your growing collection.
Outside 30 x 18.5 x 9.5 cm - 12 x 7.2 x 3.75 inches
Inside 28 x 17 x 8.5 cm - 11 x 6.7 x 3.3 inches
This display box is really nice for being able to store my pens safely as well as still being able to see how beautiful they are still. This also really helps with not having to dust them anymore! It is really well constructed and the lid fits on top securely. The window is acrylic not glass and does not appear to provide UV protection. I may add a UV protectant film to mine to help ward off any oxidation on my vintage hard rubber pens.
I bought this along with a display case so I could have my collection along with inks and other accessories.
The stacking system works well and looks great on my desk.
Not sure how high I will stack these but will definitely get another - quite soon as this one is nearly full already!
Very happy and would recommend this as a good cost effective option.
Great case and am really happy to be able to display my collection and have them available to use. I reorganised my desk to make space for this and it looks lovely - very pleased.
I only have 4 slots filled at the moment but have more incoming to get it filled up soon! Good to know that I can buy another layer when I need more space.
Wonderfully sturdy - I had not realised that the pen insert was also made of wood and covered in baise! The box has a lovely heft to it, and is wonderful for putting my pen collection properly on display.
I removed a star for some small disappointments - there is a small spot where the glue had come through the felt in one of the pen grooves, the reverse side of the pen insert has visible glue spots and the insert itself does not quite fit flat in the box - it see-saws a little on its base. However, these will not prevent me from ordering further boxes in the future, as I can swap and change things around to meet my needs, and as you will see from photos it's not at all visible once being used for display :)
These were just what I was looking for, I ordered the pen tray with the wooden lid and this deeper tray which I use for my inks. They look smart, well made, arrived well packaged and it holds loads of inks. Just tall enough to hold the 50ml Robert Oster inks.
Over the years I have collected a lot of fountain pens and finally concluded they need a proper home. Enter this handsome box. Flawlessly finished, it offers excellent storage that will protect and organize your writing implements. It stacks seamlessly over the matching storage box for a completely expandable system to store ink and stationery.
Una belleza de producto, gran calidad en la manufactura, además de que hace lucir hermosas la colección de plumas
I ordered this to keep my Nakaya Long Cigar Toki-Tamenuri in, which I primarily use as a desk pen as it doesn't fit any of my pen cases. It fit the case but not the insert, so I cut the end off one insert and now it fits perfectly. I chose a wooden lid to keep light off the Urushi. I haven't ordered more yet so can't comment on how well they stack, but overall I'm really happy with this one. It fits a Montblanc 149 or a Visconti HS without issue.
The pen case is of average quality, but the fitting of the plexiglass is not very precise and visibly unappealing. The case is suitable for displaying pens at shows and exhibitions, but not presentable for collections.
Purchased as a gift for my daughter in law for her final chemo treatment and she LOVED IT! Great quality…love the clear top and stack ability. Will definitely be back to buy more homes for her nifty pens! Thank you! OH and received very quickly!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM