Stalogy Editor's Series 365Days Notebook - A5 - Blank - 368 Pages - Black
The Stalogy 365 Days Notebook is designed for the minimalist. With a very simple layout, you can plan your entire year, one page per day. Very thin pages, compact grid format, and a flexible lay-flat binding are highlights of the notebook's user-friendly design.
Available in four sizes, the planner is undated, so you can start whenever you like.
- Small A6 14.8 cm x 10.5 cm | 5.8' x 4'
- Medium B6 18.2 cm x 12.4 cm | 7.2' x 5'
- Large A5 21 cm x 14.8 cm | 8.3' x 5.8'
- X Large B5 25.7 cm x 18.2 cm | 10.1' x 7.2'
- 368 pages
- VERY thin, bleed proof paper
- 5 mm grid printed in a very pale grey ink
- Sewn pages, not just glued, for strength and flexibility
- Months, dates, and days of the week printed at the top of each page, to circle or highlight the date for that page.
- Hour numbers from 8 to 21 printed along the left margin, to use the pages as an hourly schedule.
- Elastic band closure
- Made in Japan
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM