Refillable Leather Wrap Journal / Planner Cover - Crazy Horse Brown
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Crazy Horse Brown Refillable Leather Wrap Journal / Planner Cover
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Brown / Distressed
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
8.6 x 6.3 x 1 inches (22 x 16 x 2.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
This simple Handmade Crazy Horse Brown Refillable Leather Wrap Journal / Planner Cover is for the minimalist who wants to travel light. A leather strap wraps around this slim, hand stitched leather cover, keeping your planner and favorite writing utensil safe and secure while you're on the move. Each cover is unique as the leather patina will change with use over time, giving it a beautiful vintage character, and can be refilled with a new notebook to last for years.
- A5 size soft covered notebooks and Everyday Book Blank A5 400 pages
- A Pen Loop
- Completely Flat-lay
*Accessories and pens are not included
Ordered the journal wrap in brown a few mounts ago as my daily journal cover. I’ve used it everyday since. It’s incredibly well made and very sturdy. It does not scratch easily and is soft on the inside. The leather lace used to strap the cover closed holds very well and when you open the cover it will lay flat every time. Thank you Galen leather for the great products and fast shipping..
I have used this journal cover everyday for the past 3 months. I use it with the A5 Hobonichi cousin. The quality of the leather is extremely high. I like the string closure method. The color of the undyed leather gets richer over time, making it a truly special item.
I bought this cover to match leuchtturm navy 1917 A5 hard cover perfect fit and match. Leather is firm not flimsy. I expect this to last and only get better as it ages. Exactly what I was looking for, shipping faster than expected.
Excellent workmanship and after sales service.
Will be even better if there's internal pockets . Highly recommended.
Very well made. Notebook fits snugly in it.
The craftmanship on this cover is wonderful. I have combined it with the EVERYDAY BLANK NOTEBOOK - TOMOE RIVER PAPER - A5 SIZE - 400 PAGES, which fits great, and is the perfect journaling medium for me.
I like this journal cover and use it on an everyday basis. However, it does have two issues. First, I am finding that the leather strap stretches over time, which means that I will probably have to do something to reduce its length at some point in the future. Second, the pen loop is too small and not stretchy enough to take larger pens like the Pilot Custom 845 Urushi.
Made with very high quality leather, this is a wonderfully put together notebook. I’m very pleased with my purchase and will be back for additional purchases.
Gorgeous dark green notebook cover that is as lovely to look at as it is to hold. Fits any A5 notebook no problem, though as the slot for the back cover is a little stiff when brand new, it may be difficult to get a softcover notebook in there at first. I struggled a bit to get the softcover Everyday Notebook I ordered with the cover in there, but my hardcover Leuchtturm1917 fits just as well. I imagine as it softens with time it will become easier. The pen loop is also just the right size to fit most of my pens--exceptionally chunky pens may not fit.
I also ordered this cover with a flap style pen case in the same Crazy Horse Forest Green, and noticed they matched exceptionally well for handmade items from a type of leather with significant variation. The cards each piece came with confirmed both were made by Yusuf on the exact same day, presumably from the same lot of leather! That on top of the care taken in packaging and the small gifts included in the order (I drank the tea! It was lovely!) show the pride Galen Leather takes in their work. I will be back to order more and have already spoken very highly of you to friends and family!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM