No.44 Personalized Leather Field Notes Cover - Crazy Horse Orange
$35.20 USD $44.00 USD
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather No.44 Personalized Field Notes Cover
Crazy Horse Orange
Open: 8.81 x 5.9 inches (22 x 15cm)
Closed: 4.33 x 5.9 inches (11 x 15cm)
- 100% vegetable dyed leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
This gorgeous Handmade Leather No.44 Field Notes Cover is the perfect and stylish way to store your EDC essentials for work, study or personal use. Made from well aged leather, it has two card slots and two interior pockets. One can be used for your Field Notes notebook and the others for cash, cards etc. There's also a loop for securing your favorite pen or pencil. A Field Notes Leather Cover is the perfect everyday accessory.
- Original Field Notes or Moleskine Cahier Journal notebooks or notebooks of similar size 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9 x 14cm)
CAN ALSO STORE OTHER ACCESSORIES (AS PICTURED):
- Pencil or pen
- Credit cards
*Devices and accessories are not included
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE No. 33 and the No. 44 cover:
- Pockets are stitched in No 44 and it is thicker, more durable.
- Pockets are slotted in No 33 and it is thinner compared to No 44.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The leather feels great, and it's thin enough to fit in your pocket comfortably. The pen loop is good, but it probably won't fit your larger pens. It fits my Pilot Vanishing Point great, but I can't fit a Sailor Professional Gear. The stitching is very good.
As with all Galen products the quality is second to none!! And the crazy horse green color is gorgeous! A handy way to always have paper and pencil on hand. I also like the pocket behind the card slots for artists trading cards.
This cover looks amazing but im finding a couple things I dont like. The pen holder doesnt fit smaller pens.. its a leather strap, and I use a smaller pocket size pen and it doesnt fit in the large loop. Another negative is the car holders. Its very hard to get at with the pen being there and also they don't fit business cards well. I have to shove them in the pouch with my receipts, like I said, looks and smells nice but not very functional.
Wow! That’s what I thought when I saw my leather field notes cover for the first time. Now, the package was opened, I suspect from Customs. I don’t know, but it doesn’t see like anything was missing or damaged. ANYWAY, the craftsmanship is excellent and the leather is of high quality. I LOVE my leather cover and I carry it with me EVERYDAY. I’ve ordered several items from Galen Leather in the last few months, and I have to say, I have loved every item.
Its a great product and really well built and I can tell im going to carry it for a long time. It showed up ahead of schedule too.
Just so beautiful!
I know its always dark color choice like black, navy, brown is the best, but this time I choose pink! and it’s not wrong. I think actual colors are bit darker than images on pc, I really love this color.
Comparing to the Leuchtturum cover, this is much lighter and soft, I’m not sure which is better. I just love both.
I’m satisfied with the quality of leather and details.
Thank you very much for making this!
El cover es muy hermoso y ligero, ideal para llevar a todas partes con una pequeña libreta para notas.
De tacto agradable y buen olor.
La experiencia de compra muy recomendable, envío rápido a España.
Just like my Galen Leather iPad case, I adore this Field Notes holder. I use it everyday. Finely-crafted, and simply brilliant. It is small luxuries like these that add beauty to my day-to-day life.
Well it was Christmas, and what else would you get an aspiring graphite artist???? The answer is some special artists pencils, more paper of all types and grades, and of course some great Galen Leather products to protect those special art supplies. So I purchased another Field notes cover ( see previous review of Crazy Horse Green Field Notes Cover) and a couple of three slot zippered pen cases. I bought another so that No matter what I always have paper and pencil for quick sketching. The model 44 in crazy horse orange has a rich dusty brown color with a hint of burnt orange undertone and of course fits a field note sketchbook and a morning glory 1.8mm flat lead pencil.
This cover is perfectly sized to fit field notes sized notebooks as well as a pen. The two card holders and extra pocket are very convenient. The leather is beautiful! It is supple yet durable and will only continue to improve with age/use. The craftsmanship is excellent and I would highly recommend this. I was so impressed that I placed another order with Galen leather for multiple items. The delivery time was quick and the customer service is excellent!
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM