No.44 Personalized Leather Field Notes Cover - Black
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather No.44 Personalized Field Notes Cover
Open: 8.81 x 5.9 inches (22 x 15cm)
Closed: 4.33 x 5.9 inches (11 x 15cm)
- 100% vegetable dyed leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
This gorgeous Handmade Leather No.44 Field Notes Cover is the perfect and stylish way to store your EDC essentials for work, study or personal use. Made from well aged leather, it has two card slots and two interior pockets. One can be used for your Field Notes notebook and the others for cash, cards etc. There's also a loop for securing your favorite pen or pencil.
- Original Field Notes or Moleskine Cahier Journal notebooks or notebooks of similar size 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9 x 14cm)
CAN ALSO STORE OTHER ACCESSORIES (AS PICTURED):
- Pencil or pen
- Credit cards
*Devices and accessories are not included
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE No. 33 and the No. 44 cover:
- Pockets are stitched in No 44 and it is thicker, more durable.
- Pockets are slotted in No 33 and it is thinner compared to No 44.
The cover looks totally awesome, giving my Moleskine cahier-notebooks a totally different, way more sophisticated look. The opportunity to carry some business cards, credit card or even some cash makes this great for taking to meetings where you don’t have to write a lot, but want to be prepared just in case. Delivery was lovely, with the little gifts and the carefully made presentation of the product - clear to see you guys love what you do and love to spread the love. Only downside is it won’t comfortably hold my kaweco student fountain pen, and it would look awkward with a kaweco sport sticking out at the top. But until I find a pen that is a perfect fit I’ll be fine just carrying my Lamy Logo ballpoint in it. And for the fountain pens - well, already ordered a Moleskine large zippered folio to fit these :) still waiting for it to arrive (which might take some time with all the customs chaos and stuff)
Leather is very thin not what I was expecting, I’ve got a6 leather cover from Galen and the leather is nice and thick but this one is bit disappointing.
Love the stitching
Pen holder I don’t get it, my pen sticks out a bit or I’m loosing my safari pen maybe I’m doing something wrong
The whole cover feels bit flimsy ☹️
Having a nice leather cover for your Field Notes is wonderful. Keeps the book nice and neat, and keeps my jotter in place. Love the craftsmanship and feel. Feels more professional than using your phone notes.
Aside from the product, I thoroughly enjoyed the treats and trinkets that came with the product. Love the sharing of ones culture and history. Really shows the commitment to the product itself.
Looking forward to future purchases.
It's really beautiful and functional. My partner and I each got one and we love them both. Makes me want to take better notes. For those like me who are new to using field notes style notebooks it is a bit of a different experience but I love the portability and it lets me start with a clean slate every month or so, keeping my old notes accessible in storage but not in the way. Highly recommend to anyone who likes taking physical notes.
The leather feels great, and it's thin enough to fit in your pocket comfortably. The pen loop is good, but it probably won't fit your larger pens. It fits my Pilot Vanishing Point great, but I can't fit a Sailor Professional Gear. The stitching is very good.
As with all Galen products the quality is second to none!! And the crazy horse green color is gorgeous! A handy way to always have paper and pencil on hand. I also like the pocket behind the card slots for artists trading cards.
This cover looks amazing but im finding a couple things I dont like. The pen holder doesnt fit smaller pens.. its a leather strap, and I use a smaller pocket size pen and it doesnt fit in the large loop. Another negative is the car holders. Its very hard to get at with the pen being there and also they don't fit business cards well. I have to shove them in the pouch with my receipts, like I said, looks and smells nice but not very functional.
Wow! That’s what I thought when I saw my leather field notes cover for the first time. Now, the package was opened, I suspect from Customs. I don’t know, but it doesn’t see like anything was missing or damaged. ANYWAY, the craftsmanship is excellent and the leather is of high quality. I LOVE my leather cover and I carry it with me EVERYDAY. I’ve ordered several items from Galen Leather in the last few months, and I have to say, I have loved every item.
Its a great product and really well built and I can tell im going to carry it for a long time. It showed up ahead of schedule too.
Just so beautiful!
I know its always dark color choice like black, navy, brown is the best, but this time I choose pink! and it’s not wrong. I think actual colors are bit darker than images on pc, I really love this color.
Comparing to the Leuchtturum cover, this is much lighter and soft, I’m not sure which is better. I just love both.
I’m satisfied with the quality of leather and details.
Thank you very much for making this!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM