No.40 Handmade Leather Slim Card Wallet - Navy Blue
$17.40 USD– Sold Out
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
No.40 Handmade Leather Slim Card Wallet
Rich and dark blue color with some under-tones of denim. Semi-matte finish.
Slim design to suit front pocket
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This slim handmade leather card holder is designed to slip into your front pocket so you don't have to carry a bulky and bulging wallet around. There are 4 card slots that hold multiple cards and a center pocket for folded cash. Made from full grain leather, it's stylish, professional and will last many years. You also have the option of personalizing with initials.
*Accessories not included
What drew my eye to this wallet is the color posted on the website. Disappointed to receive a mauve colored wallet...no where near a hot pink. I contacted the company and was told it is because of the natural differences in the raw leather. It would be helpful for a color range to be noted so folks can make an informed decision. The workmanship, quality, size and packaging of the wallet is top notch.
Larger than I thought it would be, even though the images should have been a good reference with the credit cards. Also less of a teal color like the pictures show and closer to an emerald green (or, honestly, forest green. Go figure). Still, the construction is very good, and I know this will last a long time. It fits in all the pockets I need it to fit in, so I'm happy. Pictures for color and size reference.
This slim wallet is a perfect fit for my wristlet. I don't have to pull out all my cards to find the one I'm looking for.
I wanted to downsize and upgrade an old bifold wallet, and this is perfect for my needs. I usually keep it in my back pocket, but it is small enough to fit in my front pocket. It fits my most essential cards, plus bills folded in half (USD, EUR, CHF) and occasionally the odd coin or two. As other reviews have noted, it would be nice if the card pocket sizes were slightly staggered so the backmost/innermost cards would stick up behind the front cards for easier extraction. It is well-made and I really like the green.
This is the perfect pocket size card case to use as a supplement to my zip wallet.
Fine craftsmanship, superior leather and very well thought out. The size is great it allows for essentials so metro pass, cash and two credit cards.
This product reflects what's shown in the pictures. Compact, Great workmanship, and pockets on both sides. Pretty thin and fits well into the 4-pen Slip-N-Zip Pen Pouch along with the pens!
My new favorite card holder. Great packaging included. The craftsmanship and leather is great.
Simple, well made, exactly what I wanted!
Ordered these for the guys in my family for the holiday. Very pleased with them!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM