Midori MD Notebook - A5 - Grid - 176 Pages
Recipient of the 2008 Good Design Award, the high-quality, fountain pen-friendly MD paper inside was developed in 1960 and has been continuously improved ever since. The paper is bleed-resistant, feather-resistant, and fountain-pen friendly, giving the user a pleasant writing experience.
Midori MD Notebook - A5 - Grid - 176 Pages
Midori has conducted many tests using a variety of writing instruments to inspect the paper quality, including observing whether the ink feathers or bleeds, how it dries, how well the pen tips glide across the surface, how the paper feels to the touch, and so on.
The notebook has a sturdy thread binding that lies flat when open, making it easy to write. It also comes with a ribbon marker to keep your place. The cover is not a typical notebook cover. To feature the charm of the paper itself, the cloth tape used to bind the spine, usually hidden by a cover, is exposed, giving the notebook a unique look. You can even see where the ribbon marker is glued in place. The notebook also comes with sticker labels that can be used to label the notebook.
- Size: A5
- 5.8 x 8.3 x 0.4 inches (148 x 210 x 10 mm)
- High-quality paper 3.1 oz/sq ft (90 g/m2), 88 sheets
- Cardstock Cover
- Thread & Glue bound spine cloth binding
Midori was established in Japan in 1950. They began by making writing paper and envelopes, but their range has expanded considerably over the years to include a plethora of beautifully made items of stationery, from pocket notebooks and memo pads to storage cases made of recycled paper and clips in all shapes and forms.
|Model Number||MIDORI 15259006|
|Binding||Thread & Glue|
|Features||Fountain Pen Friendly, Label Stickers, Ribbon Marker|
|Line Spacing||5 mm|
|Number of Sheets||88|
|Quantity in Pack||1|
|Size - Depth||1.1 cm / 0.4 inches|
|Size - Length||21.0 cm / 8.3 inches|
|Size - Width||14.8 cm / 5.8 inches|
|Standard Paper Size||A5|
|Weight - Item Without Packaging||8.84 oz / 251 grams|
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM