Leather Wallet Insert for Traveler's Notebook - Regular Size - Crazy Horse Navy Blue
This leather long wallet can be seamlessly incorporated into your regular size Traveler's Notebook or used as a stand-alone wallet.
Made from our signature, 100% genuine and locally sourced, vegetable tanned Crazy Horse Navy-Blue leather.
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Crazy Horse Navy Blue Leather Wallet Insert for Traveler's Notebook
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Navy Blue/Distressed
Distressed navy blue color showing under-tones of dark blue, light purple and rich navy. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
The left panel features 4 credit card size pockets, one pocket size notebook pocket, one long pocket, a small separator and wide pocket useful for small accessories, and one large pocket which is great for keeping your cash, receipt or a mobile phone (iPhone 7 plus fits easily). Can even fit a slim Jibun Techo notebook.
We've also included a special pen loop that's made from 60% leather and 40% hidden elastic, allowing for any pen or pencil to fit. It doesn't matter if it's a Caran Dache 849 or a Pelikan 1000 fp.
The right panel has a leather pocket with a sturdy YKK zipper and another hidden pocket underneath for extra storage space.
12 x 22 cm 4.76 x 8.74 inches - when closed
I bought it in crazy horse blue and the colour is wonderful and matched perfectly with my Travelers Notebook.
I am so pleased with the quality and delivery of this product. It is already in use. It fits my standard size Traveler's Notebook perfectly and is meeting all my expectations. Highly recommended.
Great insert for my Travler, does what it says on the tine, and looks great to boot.
Love the color, the quality, the feel of this Crazy Horse Navy leather. But instead of an insert, I’m using it as a cover! Works great. Looks beautiful. Good fit.
I use the leather wallets in my Travelers Company notebooks. I have had a crazy horse brown for over three years now and it is still so beautiful. It holds up very well, they are very solid, fit good in the notebook cover and look beautiful (smell great too). I loved it so much that I bought two passport wallets as well as an additional regular size in blue. Absolutely as beautiful and well made as the crazy horse brown I got originally. And I see myself buying more (one for every cover I have).
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM