Leather Wallet Insert for Traveler's Notebook - Regular Size - Purple
This leather long wallet can be seamlessly incorporated into your regular sized Traveler's Notebook or used as a stand-alone wallet.
Made from our signature, 100% genuine and locally sourced, vegetable tanned purple leather.
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Wallet Insert for Traveler's Notebook
Deep and rich purple color with some violet tones. Semi-matte finish..
The left panel features 4 credit card size pockets, one pocket size notebook pocket, one long pocket, a small separator and wide pocket useful for small accessories, and one large pocket which is great for keeping your cash, receipt or a mobile phone (iPhone 7 plus fits easily).
We've also included a special pen loop that's made from 60% leather and 40% hidden elastic, allowing for any pen or pencil to fit. It doesn't matter if it's a Caran Dache 849 or a Pelikan 1000 fp.
The right panel has a leather pocket with a sturdy YKK zipper and another hidden pocket underneath for extra storage space.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This product is stunningly beautiful. It feels very soft despite it being wonderfully structured for it’s use. The colour is also fabulous and much prettier than it looks on the website. I have since ordered the passport size and another regular sized and hope to order more when my finances allow so that I have one for each of my travelers notebook that are in use so I do have quite a bit to add to my collection. My favourite colour of the crazy horse brown but I may think about trying the crazy horse green next.
It's a beautiful product, really good presentation and the packaging is very good quality, but you can save $12 for the elastic which is very cheap, don't worth this price.
You can't put a travellers note book inside, it's a little too small.
Very well made. I plan on using it for a long time. Really like the zippered pocket. I do use it as a wallet and cover for my weeks. You’ll need at least a medium size purse for it. Purple colour is not as bright as pictured on the website. Mine is a darker purple, which doesn’t bother me at all, but thought I should mention it.
Would definitely recommend.
I bought this to use a Hobonichi Weeks cover. It looks fantastic. I love the Crazy Horse Smoky color. Right now it sits on my desk but once I begin traveling for work or returning to the office I imagine it will be edc for me. I’ve tucked a fieldnotes into that I use to keep track of my daily dissertation writing progress but I may have to pick up some of Galen Leather’s paper pads to fill the handy slot cut into the left side pockets.
I received my package super quickly, and the wallet insert itself was everything I hoped for, with all the pockets and slots one would need - the pen loop has come in especially useful in my TN. It is gorgeous and obviously well made, the quality is everything I’ve come to expect in Galen products. The only issue is that in just my second time opening the pocket at the back, the zipper broke clean off in my hand. Not sure how to fix it...
I am absolutely love my hobonichi weeks cover. The leather will show scratches and marks, however some will rub off. This for me is not a bad thing I feel that it will give character and show the history of my cover over time. 5 stars, I'd give 10 stars if I could. I actually loved this cover so much I went back and bought the L1917 zippered cover. The photo is about a months worth of daily use. I may end up buying another one for my college planner.
I hemmed and hawed over this purchase for a while and am so happy I went for it. I place it under my Midori Traveler’s Notebook cover with two book inserts inside and it fits perfectly. The pen loop nestles nicely against the edges of the books. The forrest green is gorgeous and goes nicely with my dark brown cover. Beautifully sewn and designed. Perfect.
I’m a big fan of crazy horse leather. Beautifully made and great quality! Highly recommended.
I really like my purple travelers notebook wallet insert. Despite the fact that I was ready to wait it arrived here in the US pretty quickly. The workmanship is very precise and the color is absolutely gorgeous all of the pockets are functional for me and it works for my Hobonichi weeks as a cover. As an FYI a weeks with a cover on cover fits in it very well but a standard size travelers notebook insert is just a hair too large for mine. I agree with another reviewer I wish I had gotten an elastic closure, but I guess that gives me an excuse to buy a pen strap now!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM