Kilk Orient Fountain Pen - Orange
$260.00 USD– Sold Out
Inspired by the natural tension of curves in Eastern design philosophy, the Kilk 'Orient' fountain pen has a seductive, pleasing shape. Hand-crafted from lustrous, vibrant acrylic, Kilk accents the design with aged matte 925 sterling silver accents.
Fill the Kilk Orient fountain pen, use the included international standard converter or use international ink cartridges (sold separately). Screw off the cap to reveal an acrylic, tapered grip section and #6 size stainless steel nib (made by Bock in Germany). Each nib is tested and tuned by Kilk's workshop prior to export from Turkey.Kilk Orient Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2022 Regular Edition
- Pen Body Material: Acrylic Resin
- Trim: 925k aged sterling silver
- Nib: Stainless Steel, #6 size made by Bock
- Filling Mechanism: International cartridge or converter (converter included)
- Pen Length Closed: 5.51 in. / 140mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Off: 5.16 in. / 131mm
- Pen Length Open, Cap Posted: 6.10 in. / 155mm
- Max Section Diameter: 0.51 in. / 13 mm
- Max Diameter (Barrel): 0.59 in. / 15mm
- Total Weight: 0.72 oz. / 20.5g
- Gift Boxed with polishing cloth
- Made in Turkey
- Includes a 2-year manufacturer guarantee
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM