Kilk NovoBaroque Fountain Pen - Tortoise Brown
Handmade fountain pens by Kilk writing instruments in Istanbul.
Kilk NovoBaroque Fountain Pen - Tortoise Brown
If it ain't 'Baroque,' don't fix it. (Sorry, art history joke) Kilk's workshop revisits the Turkish Baroque and Rococo period of Ottoman art with the decorated cigar shape of the NovoBaroque fountain pen. The floral ornaments on the silver cap band and cover wedge are inspired by the Dolmabahçe Palace, the pearl of the Bosporus.Kilk NovoBaroque Fountain Pen Specifications
- Edition: 2022 Special Edition (not numbered)
- Pen Body Material: Acrylic Resin
- Trim: Gold-plated
- Nib: Stainless Steel, #6 size made by Bock
- Filling Mechanism: International cartridge or converter (converter included)
- Pen Length, Closed: 5.55 in. / 141mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Off): 5.11 in. / 130mm
- Pen Length, Open (Cap Posted): Cap does not post
- Max Barrel Diameter: 0.55 in. / 14mm
- Section Diameter: 0.43 in. / 11mm
- Pen Weight: 1oz. / 28.3g
- Made in Turkey
- Includes a 2-year manufacturer guarantee
Each Kilk writing instrument is packaged in a black gift box with a magnetic flap and foam cut-out interior. Use the included polishing cloth to clean the sterling silver band.
Kilk Writing Instruments
Kilk says "Every pen is a poet in its own realm". Kilk writing instruments was founded in 2012 in Istanbul. All pens are handmade with special resins.
Reviews On YouTube
Handmade in Istanbul
Special nib grinds by Meltem Hazarhun (@amphorastale), who ground our Kaweco pens recently.
**The accessories in the picture are not included, the pen is the only product included.
Beautiful elegant pen, I chose the broad nib and it is perfect, not too broad more like a medium plus, smooth writer, absolutley love it. I really love the style of the Kilk pens and already am looking at more : ).
This is a beautiful pen. I love the contrast between cap and body. I got the broad nib as I feel like they are one size smaller.
A gracious pen, reminiscent of centuries past. It fits the hand comfortably, not oversized and not small, so like Goldilocks: “just right”. The metalwork on the cap is certainly Baroque but without overstatement. This is a handsome pen that brings elegance to any desk. Galen continues to delight with introducing new products that pay homage to the best of the past.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM