Gioia Bellavista Fountain Pen Acqua Azzurra
The Bellavista Azzura is a handmade fountain pen turned from precious resin. The Grotta Azzura or Blue Grotto is a sea cave on the coast of the Island of Capri, southern Italy.
Gioia Bellavista Fountain Pen Acqua Azzurra Rhodium Trim
Bellavista line, being based on the design of the ALLERIA, all models of this line come with an ink window, and a beautiful ring on the cap (made by using the lost-wax technique) which displays a band of the brand logo’s “A”. And last but not least, we finally offer the possibility - thanks to the included piston removal tool (wrench) - to uninstall the piston system for a better cleaning of the fountain pen.
Same as ALLERIA Grotta Azzurra’s resin, but replaced the ruthenium-plated trim by a rhodium-plated trim, making this pen very bright and shiny in order to remind the blue waters of our shores illuminated on an Italian summer day
- Colour: Marbled Blue with Rhodium Trim
- Material: Precious Resin & Rhodium Plated Trim
- Nib: Gioia Engraved Steel #6 Jowo Nib
- Filling System: Piston Filled
The iridium-tipped #6 JoWo steel nib is available in six different sizes:
Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, 1.1 Stub and 1.5 Stub
- Length capped: 142mm
- Length uncapped: 134mm
- Barrel diameter: 16mm
- Section Diameter: 11.5mm
- Cap diameter: 16mm
Gioia Pens are Neapolitan producers of luxury hand-turned fountain pens. This young Italian brand is known for great craftsmanship with twenty years of experience producing fountain pens. The production is made with rigorous quality controls and a hand-turned resin from solid bars that are proudly made in Italy.
This is a lovely pen that compares well with more expensive counterparts. I own almost twenty fountain pens, including Mont Blanc, Pelikan, Sailor, Visconti and Delta. I always keep two or three inked and write with them daily.
The Bellavista Azzurra is as beautiful as it appears in its advertising. The resin is deep and rich, with subtle, dark marbling. With its cap band creating a compelling counterpoint, it’s a piece of art.
I have big hands and prefer big pens. Though it's a bit on the heavy side, it's nicely balanced and very comfortable in my hand. With the cap posted, it’s not at all tiring to write with.
For me, though, the most important thing is the writing experience. I paid a little more for the medium italic nib, my first italic nib ever, and I love it. Its touch on paper is silky, requires no pressure, and the ink flows smoothly and easily. It’s simply fun to write with and is now one of my favorite nibs.
With its relatively affordable price, this pen is a real winner.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM