Galen X Studyo Agackakan - Fountain Pen V1 - Middle Earth
A collaboration with Studyo Agackakan, a fountain pen, in the color Middle Earth , a special resin made by resin magician Bob Dupras. Gold plated Sterling silver Galen logo embossed on the top. Comes with JoWo steel number 6 nib. Nib options are below.
Studyo Agackakan is a pen studio based in Istanbul. All pens are handmade with special resins.
Special nib grinds by Meltem Hazarhun (@amphorastale), who ground our Kaweco pens recently.
This is a stunningly beautiful pen. Hoping for more of the same quality to add to my collection.
Fantastic pen, beautiful craftmanship, love the size. The nib is a Medium stub that writes so smooth! Very, very happy, I'm a fan of Studyo Agackakan works.
Beautiful pen and excellent nib. Paired with sooty shearwater ink. Nice!
Tropical Canopy: what a great smooth writer! The in-house italic nib is exactly what I was hoping for from this order.
Well done Studyo Agackakan & Galen! Knocked this out of the park!
The pen is beautiful. I love turning it round and round, and watching the material catch the light. It is also very pleasant to write with, the nib is nice and smooth, just as I like it!
Very nice pen. Good looking and works perfectly.
Everything regarding the purchase went as good as it could go.
Studyo Agackakan Bohemian Twilight has a wonderful body with a beautiful color. The pen is in perfect size for my largish hands. I chose OM nib, and the nibmeister Meltem Hazarhun did a wonderful job in grinding the nib. I look forward to making my next purchase, if it becomes available, with OB nib.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM