Leather Zippered 6 Slots Pen Case - Black
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 6 Slots Pen Case
If you are a fan of the real black retina screen, this color is for you. Very deep and rich with solid black tones (so no grey, burgundy or brown tones). Semi-matte finish.
SIZE:When closed: 15,5 (6.10") cm x 9,5 (3.74") cm When open: 15,5 (6.10") cm x 20,5 (8.07") cm
- 6 elastic pen loops
- Full grain leather
- Holds Field Notes or any slim notebook in A6 size
- Holds up to 145 mm / 5.6 inches pens
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 6 pens. When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket to avoid ink leaking everywhere or getting them scratched. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe.
*Accessories are not included
Beautifully made, fast shipping.
Just love the leather and the compact size of the 6 pen zippered case. Beautiful quality !
It is such a cute little pen case, super secure and I can’t believe they are hand made, beautiful craftsmanship! I will definitely go and order some more leather goods from you!
Excellent quality, as all Galen Leather products are.
Leather Zippered 6 Slots Pen Case - Crazy Horse Brown
I ordered this case to be my day-to-day pen case. The process to order and customize it was straightforward and Galen Leather kept me informed every step of the way. Despite all the disruptions globally, the case was delivered extremely quickly, and came in a cool parcel (looked letter-pressed, but I could be wrong) with the pen case, an eclectic postcard, and several little gifts in a nice cloth pouch - a glass “evil eye”, a packet of Turkish coffee, and a bag of Earl Grey tea. The case itself is beautifully made, and the leather has a great rustic aesthetic that looks like it’ll age very well. I had it personalized with my initials, but after seeing the leather treatment, I sort of wish I’d left it plain, since the leather is so nice on its own. The case holds 6 pens quite snugly (I have several larger-than-usual pens and they all fit comfortably, but without a whole lot of room to spare - in the photo, you can see 4 Faber-Castell e-motion pens/pencils, a Lamy 2000, and a Sailor Pro Gear, but I also fit a Montblanc 149 and a Visconti Homo Sapiens Oversize in) and the flaps between them protect them from scratching each other. If you have lots of very long or wide-barrelled pens and you don’t want them squished against one another even with flaps between them, this may not be the right size case for you, but should work well for everyone else with pretty well any mix of pens. I’m already contemplating ordering a larger pen case or perhaps their epic writer’s bag... A great company with a great story and gorgeous products, highly recommended!
Fits 6 pens and has flaps to protect the pens
I was wondering if I should buy 10 slots or 6 and I’m very satisfied with this 6 slots zippered pen case. it's handy to carry around and tough to put in my bag.
I love your products. This is exactly what I was thinking. I’ll buy other things later. THANK YOU!
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
We offer corporate gifts at varying price points, as well as company specific merchandising programs. For corporate embossing MOQ is 20 pieces.
We make all products in house and have full control over.Please contact us via contact page.
All items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to complete. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
Returns - Cancellations
- All items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs.Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items.We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM