100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 3 Slot Pen Case
H x W x D : 157 mm x 89 mm x 21mm (6.18" x 3.50" x 0.82")
Holds up to 145mm (5.70 inches) sized pens
- 3 pen slots
- Credit card or ID slot
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
COLOR/FINISH:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 3 pens and a credit card or ID card.
When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe from leaking or getting scratched.
*Accessories are not included
Beautiful leather and very well made. This pen holder is just what I was looking for. I love how it feels in my hand and how smooth the zipper moves. This pen holder is made to last a lifetime.
The shipment is lightening fast. The Leather looks AMAZING and is really compact, light weighted while feeling sturdy. This elegant case got all deserved compliments from the moment it unboxed. Plus, my Viviva watercolour palette sheet fit in PERFECTLY - Almost like this case is made for it.
Some rooms for improvements though:
1. The zip fabric from the upper corner is stitched a bit too inward thus the upper corner is less thick compare to the rest. Most of my pens have clips so it feels even more tight around upper area.
2. It's inconvenient as the case cannot open flat. It keeps flipping around once opened. Hope it can be flattened like the 10 slots pen case.
3. Undyed leather looks very pretty but it ages very quickly and rapidly. After oil once and 2-3days of regular use, the undyed leather obviously darkened, even more so when compared to zipper fabric. And presumably, the colour difference will be even more obvious while undyed leather is ageing beautifully through time. Plus, light zipper fabric likely tends to get dirty easily. It may be ideal to choose zipper fabric in a slightly darker tone as the product is made to last long and age well.
All in all, LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It’s my new favourite everyday carry stationary case and cannot wait to see it ages beautifully.
Great piece of work and looking forward to purchase better products from Galen in the near future.
I had been eyeing this pen case for a while and I ordered when Galen made it in undyed leather. The leather is very soft and the stitching is impeccable (as always). My VP are well put in there ! Very happy with my purchase. If I ever had to say something : I wish the pen case would open flat ! Someday maybe ? This set aside, it’s perfect !
I’m in love with this case. It is perfect to carry my currently inked, keeping them safe and protected. The undyed leather is starting to age beautifully ❤️
Beautiful pen case, great craftsmanship, gorgeous leather!
I'm really looking forward to the patina this leather will get.
I think this is a beautifully made pen case. I enjoy the size in my hand. I enjoy there is no wasted space inside. I enjoy the zipper function, the colour, the feel, the streamline look.
I feel incredibly grateful to have had the pleasure of purchasing this item, having it travel far and safely to my letterbox.
Just a delight. Thank you Galen Leather.
I ordered this in the Natural Leather, this is another favourite of mine (along with the 10 slot zippered pen case) so easy to travel with and Ive put a small notepad in with the pens, so handy if you need to jot down a number or shopping list. The quality means its so lovely to handle and show off!
Was a Christmas gift. Very well made. Beautiful leather. I would defiantly order again.
The color gets cooler as time goes by.
This is a lovely pen case, the leather is gorgeous and has some character. I know it will be even more beautiful over time. Very happy with my purchase. The shipping was fast. Highly recommend Galen Leather. Their products are great and very well made.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM