100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Zippered 3 Slot Pen Case
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
H x W x D : 157 mm x 89 mm x 21mm (6.18" x 3.50" x 0.82")
Holds up to 145mm (5.70 inches) sized pens
- 3 pen slots
- Credit card or ID slot
- Full grain leather
- Protector fabric
- YKK zipper
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed and burnished for a finished look
This Leather Zippered Pen Case has a velvet lined interior and holds up to 3 pens and a credit card or ID card.
When you want to carry your favorite pens, you want them protected in your bag, purse or pocket. This leather pen holder is great to protect your fountain pens and keep them safe from leaking or getting scratched.
*Accessories are not included
LEATHER ZIPPERED 3 SLOTS PEN CASE - CRAZY HORSE BROWN
Everything already has been said and all the enthousiastic reviews are true. I'm a huge fan of Galen Leather and bought five items at once in good faith. So happy with the pen cases, the leather notebook, the every day notepad and the personalized zippered A5 folio. Cannot wait for new products.
It's a bit thick and plump because of the cushion inside the product, but it feels safe when I keep the pen inside.
The leather reflects light well and the zipper handle goes up when closed seems to be a little disadvantage to me.
But I think it's a good product to include that.
Great quality and beautiful, detailed work. This case case many uses and has been best when used for traveling, on the go. I've stored pens and other edc items.
Bought this navy blue three pen case from a U.S. retailer Atlas Stationers in Chicago. I couldn`t be more delighted with this case. It is now the home for my three favorite Waterman pens. Construction is absolutely flawless! This is not that "Crazy Horse" finish but a smooth, soft, supple leather that is reminiscent of the finest Italian calfskin. Incredible quality at this price point.
I am so enthused that I just ordered the five pen version of this case in the same finish directly from Galen. A highly recommended product!
Was I surprised when three day after my order the fountain pen leather case made its way from Turkey to Australia !
It is beautiful manufactured and also it is only a little item the team of Galen leather made me feel as I just bought a Ferrari of them .
That’s sweet , so thanks again .
A lot of beautiful things to become the perfect Christmas present !
Thanks, Received the product well, but I don't like the finish.
At Galen, they said that they were 100% hand-stitched, so it looks like they worked on a machine. Hand-stitched work does not make such mistakes. Please refer to the picture attached below. (As a hobby, I use leather to make saddle stitch props.)
Sincerely yours, If I have misunderstood, please provide detailed answers.
i love it I keep it with me in the briefcase anytile ,
However be careful the large zipper could scratch the pens.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM