Leather Zippered A5 Notebook Folio - C.H. Orange
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Orange/Distressed
Distressed rich orange color showing a lot of different tan, mocha and caramel under-tones. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 4 credit card pockets and a long pocket that can hold your passport or your iPhone 6 / 7 / 8. Under the left side there is a sleeve for storing your iPad device. This beautiful leather zip portfolio has a removable 4 slot pen holder, an extra 2 pen slots and a slot for a charger, earphones or cable, along with a removable keychain in the middle of the cover. It makes a wonderful refillable leather journal cover.
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook (hard or soft covers) or similar size notebooks
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 /iPhone 8
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Charger or cable
*Devices and accessories are not included
Reviews On Blogs
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
I no longer use A5 notebooks, but couldn’t bear to leave such an exceptionally beautiful folio star to sit neglected and un-admired on my shelf. I set to work finding her a new purpose, pairing her with some more exotic stationery supplies until I found something she feels pretty in. She is now my mobile correspondence station and is shining bright in her new role!
A first class quality of workmanship for first class clients around the world! From a student, to a writer sitting in a cabin, a journalists/diarists, to a board member in a meeting - this is a must have leather cover for your notebooks, planner, journals. It is elegant, beautifully made, and if you simply take care of it, it will last for a long time enough for you to pass it on handed it to the next generation.
This has become an everyday carry in my work bag and whenever I journal away from home. I was worried that it wouldn’t fit my Hobonichi A5 HON, and although it was teeny bit of a squeeze, she still zips up no problem! I alternate fountain pens, permanent markers, tomboy markers, and more depending on what I need that day/week.
Definitely recommend this gorgeous folio to anyone searching!
Keeps my pens safe, notebook and all my nicknacks accessible and stored for work. Going to be really useful in the new year for starting my new role where I’ll be on the move a lot more.
I was quite overwhelmed on opening my LEATHER ZIPPERED A5 LEUCHTTURM1917 NOTEBOOK FOLIO - CRAZY HORSE HONEY OCHRE. Although I had seen and reviewed many you tube videos, and obviously thought it very attractive, these videos do little justice on how beautiful this is in the hand. The craftsmanship is outstanding from stitch to zip, the leather ..excellent quality. Over all, I am delighted, this is clearly an item in my possession that will last a lifetime and bring much joy in the years to come.
On a side note… the customer service is impeccable from the moment you order, communication in between waiting for delivery, as was the packaging and attention to detail in the ‘unboxing’ experience! You truly feel you are the very first customer to order . So many thanks
Amazing quality and presentation. Lots of pockets for pens/pencils and business cards.
Wow! Just wow! Such beautiful craftsmanship 🤩 I absolutely adore my new journal cover, although advertised for an A5 journal, I keep this journal me for my weeks journal, it is perfect. Storage for selection of my fountain pens included was simply a must have and this zippered cover has it all. 100% recommend this for either your weekly or A5 … 5⭐️
I’m a welding inspector who works in the field a lot and I love my folio cover. I was tired of my yearly journals falling apart at the end of the year so I opted to buy a cover from Galen Leather and I am glad I did. It’s ruged with a heavy duty zipper and I love the pen/pencil holders inside. I’ve had my cover for a few months now and there is no sign of fatigue in ANY of the stitching or construction. I absolutely love it.
I really enjoy my Galen leather folio. It’s a unique and interesting design, and the quality materials and outstanding workmanship make it a pleasure to use. The folio is quite slim and elegant, though I might prefer slightly more capacity. I have to pack the contents carefully when zipping it up to travel, and usually remove the very clever pen insert for that reason. The folio WILL hold an iPad Mini, just as advertised - but only if removed from any protective case; it’s a very tight fit… An extra 1/4” (65 mm) in thickness would make it better from my point of view, but I’d also add that even when very full the leather seems to make way for the contents, and always zips easily.
I keep several journals and lists using the softcover Cahier notebooks from Moleskine: a work calendar and to-do list, a fishing and boating notebook, family events journal, etc. My new Galen folio is a useful way to keep them all organized in a single place AND a beautiful companion that I am always happy to have around. I’ve heard it said that “a person should own nothing that is not useful or that he/she considers beautiful”, and this Galen Leather folio is BOTH…
My overall rating is DEFINITELY five stars!
I am a big fan of all of the zip folios - I have a b5 and b6 as well. From the stitching to the velvety interior and the quality zipper, plus the leather has a great texture and smell, this zip folio has it all! The four pen holder is an excellent accessory, just a class act all the way around and this color is so soothing but also fun!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM