Leather Zippered A5 Leuchtturm1917 Notebook Folio - Black
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio
COLOR/FINISH:Black If you are a fan of the real black retina screen, this color is for you. Very deep and rich with solid black tones (so no grey, burgundy, or brown tones). Semi-matte finish.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio in the new smoky grey color, is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 4 credit card holders and a long pocket that keep your passport or your iPhone 6 / 7 / 8. Under the left side there is a sleeve for storing your iPad device. This beautiful leather zip portfolio has a removable 4 slots pen holder, an extra 2 pen slots, a slot for your phone charger, earphones or cable. There's a removable keychain in the middle of the cover.
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook (hard or soft covers) or similar size notebooks
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 / iPhone 8
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Charger or cable
*Devices and accessories are not included
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
Reviews On Blogs
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The smokey grey leather is beautiful and the craftspersonship is exquisite. I’m in love with this item!
This is the best piece of leather workmanship I have ever purchased. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants solid workmanship, high quality, and a thoughtful layout. I love the big zipper, no fear of it breaking, the pen holder is removable which is excellent when needing multiple pens, it’s a joy to use.
This is a very well thought out folio that is made with high quality leather and craftsmanship in its manufacturing. I am currently using a STM A5 Pro Grid Journal. It is tight, which means I cannot keep the 4 pen case in it, but that’s ok. Because of this, I’ll likely switch to a Rhoda Softcover or similar next year. I also love the minimalist keychain and am now using it as my main keychain. The navy blue is so gorgeous. I toyed with the undyed option but I’m so drawn to blue and this does not disappoint! I’m so obsessed with it I just bought the leather journal cover in the same color and hope they add other accessories in this same color soon! Thanks Yusuf and team for such wonderful products!
I am in love with my green folio. I set it up as an ode to my Mum, who died in February. Green was her favourite colour, and I included her green bracelet, a custom pen she would have loved, and my Moleskine journal. It goes everywhere with me. Thank you Galen Leather!
I am in LOVE with my two FIRST PURCHASES from GALEN LEATHER.....They are even more BEAUTIFUL than I could have ever imagined ....
I am still in the midst of deciding exactly what to store in each...I definitely look forward to the process...Thank you for the SPECIAL CARE
taken in the packing process...and THANK YOU for the QUICK DELIVERY-only ONE WEEK to arrive !...I am now a CRAZY HORSE NAVY Fan....
Super fast shipping. Excellent packaging. A5 leather zipped folio is Absolutely exquisite and I'm ecstatically happy with it. Holds so much and still zips smoothly closed. The little personal touches included, like a charm, positive affirmation on a postcard, thank you card & some sample teas in a pouch, made opening it all the more special! I can't wait to make my next purchase. Thank you so much 💓
Fast Shipping! I received my Folio in five day! I thought it would take weeks to get to me. It’s so beautiful! I love the new leather smell. I love how deep green it is. Now I want the Honey Ochre...for my Star Trek “Captain’s Log”. I got the forest green because Bruce GreenWood. This also matches my Sendak artist roll. I can’t wait to order again!
I love the extras it came with. I also LOVE the evil eye 🧿
Thank you again!
After waiting a bit for the Crazy Horse Brown version to get back in stock, I finally ordered a zippered folio for my Leuchtturm 1917. I received it yesterday and I am so pleased with it! The quality of the leather is outstanding and the monogramming is a great look. The shipping time was incredibly fast. I loved all the little goodies that came in the box too!
Great service and beautiful product. Would highly recommend
Honestly... this notebook folio is just beautiful, even in the way it was packaged. I love the little things that have gone into the packaging, like the post card, hand written quote, the little gifts. And the costumer service is great, it’s the type of service that will make you want to purchase again. The quality of the leather and the way the folio is constructed makes me think it will last a life time.
I bought this as present to myself celebrating my successes of the past year, and I am so happy I did. I use it everyday. Thank you!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM