Leather Zippered A5 Leuchtturm1917 Notebook Folio - Undyed Leather
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio
COLOR/FINISH:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather, with nothing covered up - so they will have some natural range marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, they are not processed to make them appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 4 credit card holders and a long pocket that can hold your passport or your iPhone 6 / 7 / 8. Under the left side there is a sleeve for storing your iPad device. This beautiful folio has a removable 4 slot pen holder, an extra 2 pen slots and a slot for a charger, earphones or cable. In the middle of the leather notebook holder is a removable keychain.
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook (hard or soft covers) or similar size notebooks
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 /iPhone 8
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Charger or cable
*Devices and accessories are not included
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
Reviews On Blogs
Now I want all the colours! It is even more beautiful in person.
Fits my Hobonichi A5 Avec and my fountain pens snugly. :)
Will use this for years to come.
Smells great too compared to other leather products I've had before.
I purchased this gorgeous notebook folio as a treat for my birthday. I be am reasonably new to the journaling community and I have been hearing so many wonderful things about Galena products. I must say that they have exceeded all expectations. The leather quality is outstanding and so is the workmanship. I also found the pricing to be very good compared to other similar items. I am very happy with my new notebook. I can’t wait to buy more leather products. Thank you for making such a wonderful item.
I purchased this for my sketchbook, a Nanami Seven Seas A5 notebook. It holds my essential drawing supplies beautifully and I now feel more inspired to draw! Amazing how wonderful statonery can do that sometimes. I also love all the Turkish treats they provide with every order, like samples of tea, coffee and the Evil Eye :) It was like having a friend from Turkey send me a little care package. I will be ordering more products, for certain! Thank you to craftsman Yusuf, and thank you Galen Leather!
Very beautiful and stylish with my Montblanc black/gold pens (149/146) and everything fits perfect. Leather smells great. And service is perfect!
I was very happy to receive my order within only 6 days, including a weekend, and not only it was quick but I was very impressed with the product quality and the awesome craftsmanship.
Now, I know that I will order, in confidence, more beautiful items from this Company.
Also, thank you for the additional gifts which are really appreciated.
Congratulations for your great work, you have just earned a new happy customer 👍
Though I've only owned this folio for approximately a month now, I already feel an immense sense of comfort and security whenever I pull this out. It fits wonderfully into the back of Galen Leather's Medic Bag, even when fully loaded with materials -- and wow, can it hold a lot! I'm currently keeping three fountain pens and four technical pens in mine, along with my Midori MD as a journal. It works beautifully as as standalone unit, and even more-so when paired with a satchel loaded with every other bit of stationary one could need. The leather feels nice and thick, with a soft exterior that's textured with a tastefully-distressed finish. I can even write in my journal comfortably without having to pull the book out of its sleeve, as the folio opens up flat without any issue. Every component feels solid and assuredly dependable. It's a writer/artist's best friend!
The leather is soft and beautiful. The construction is excellent and I love the way I lays flat. I filled it with a matching notebook in Crazy Horse Brown and it looks tremendous. The presentation of their products when you receive them is first class. This is a keeper! And to those who are concerned about the leather getting scratched. It is going to happen and that is part of the look! And it can be fixed easily. Or you can leave it for "that" look. :)
I have just received the folio from Galen leather and I must say that the quality of the hand-made product is beyond reproach. The presentation of the package and the way everything was sent shows just how involved and attentive to every detail the people from Galen leather are. Congratulations on your amazing company! I will definitely order other products in the future.
I have been using my folio daily for over a year (it goes EVERYWHERE with me), the undyed leather has darkened a lot and shows every mark or drop of water that touches it. I love it but it might not be for everyone. I have included a photo of my folio compared to a new pen case in undyed leather so you can see the difference a year of use makes. The removable pen holder is handy; my diary is pretty thick so fountain pens don’t fit in the folio, instead I use it to store my fountain pens in my uni pencil case. If anything happened to my folio I would not hesitate to buy another one!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM