The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 5 Pens - Purple
$79.00 USD– Sold Out
A stylish leather pen case with removable pen tray with an old school brass closure. Made by Turkish artisan Vav Leather.
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 5 Pens With Old School Brass Closure
Deep and rich purple color with some violet tones. Semi-matte finish. This case is made by molding leather, so the purple leather used for this case is a bit different than our regular purple color.
Fits pens up to about 15 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter.
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Montblanc 149 -146
- Kaniela Fountain Pen
- Vintage Pelikan 400NN
- Pelikan Souveran M800
- Pelikan M150
- Lamy Safari
- Lamy Safari Al star
- TWSBI 580 AL
- TWSBI VAC 700
- Parker Sonnet
- Platinum #3776
- 5 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Undyed leather removable tray
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Old School Vintage Pen Case for 5 Pens will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Reviews On YouTube
I love my new case. The quality and craftsmanship are exquisite and the color is just gorgeous! Thank you so much to the Galen team!
Love my new pen case. The metal clasp is beautiful, the color vibrant. It also fits into a purse pretty easily, and I carry a small purse. Fits all of my pens except the Benu Scepter which is very chunky. This doesn't diminish my satisfaction.
This case is gorgeous! The I love the purple against the undyed interior. Really solid to protect my pens and a good size for larger pens too.
Nice thick leather, good stitching, great dark purple color, holds my largest pens comfortably, definitely recommended
The pictures of the pen case does it justice. It looks just the like picture and is very usable. It is strong hard leather, instead of soft. The pen slots are wide enough for my primary pens I use. I put a piece of velcro in the inside flip of the lip so when I am at the office it gets attached to a specific spot - so it doesn't roam. When I close it, the clip keeps the pens secure and I have had a number of compliments on it already!
This pen case means business and you can see it from the first moment you set your eyes on it. Tough leather, like good working boots. I’ve thrown it in a backpack, a handbag, even a canvas tote. It took a tumble with laptops and notebooks. Even then, it only has very few scratches on the back. I’ve owned it for a few months and carried it everywhere, everyday. By everywhere, I mean on public transport, school, libraries, cafes, museums, between cities. I put off writing about this case because it shows no signs of that use. I could’ve easily told you that I bought this case yesterday (at least from the front, the back does have those few scratches). Not a hair out of place. It’s wild.
Fantastic pen case. The construction is wonderful. The stitching, "old school" closure and color really make the case pop. A great addition to my bag. The perfect size.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM