Leather Zippered A5 Leuchtturm1917 Notebook Folio - Crazy Horse Honey Ochre
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio
7.3 x 9.2 inches (18.5 x 23.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook and iPad Mini Folio is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 4 credit card holders and a long pocket that can hold your passport or your iPhone 6 / 7 / 8. Under the left side there is a sleeve for storing your iPad device. This beautiful folio has a removable 4 slot pen holder, an extra 2 pen slots and a slot for a charger, earphones or cable. In the middle of the leather notebook holder is a removable keychain.
- Leuchtturm1917 A5 Notebook (hard or soft covers) or similar size notebooks
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 /iPhone 8
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini Retina / iPad Mini / iPad Mini 4
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Charger or cable
*Devices and accessories are not included
SETUP - REVIEW VIDEOS
Reviews On Blogs
I came across Galen Leather almost by accident, I didn't know their brand or their products.
I needed a product to carry around that could contain and protect both writing instruments and a quality notebook and so, wandering around the net, I noticed some splendid photos, shared by other owners of Galen products. I looked for the company's references and after a couple of weeks I finally had in my hands a wonderful black Leather zip portfolio, with attention to detail today, from the stitching to the cut of all the compartments and obtained from the processing of a very soft leather. For those who, like me, love walking, stopping for a coffee and taking notes of their thoughts, this is a product not to be missed: proportionate, easy to handle and with lots of space for pens, pencils and anything else!
And they even give us extra little gifts in the package! it's not for everyone
I had seen a lot of these products on Instagram from others who I follow and has really wanted to try them out for 6 months or so before I made my purchase. Galen leather products were completely worth the wait!! I absolutley love my new zip folio and pen cases. The uniqueness of the crazy horse brown is stunning.
I have waited a while before leaving a review as i wanted to see how it was after a bit of use. The leather has softened and it easily lies flat. I have a full year hobonichi cousin in and a kindle in the big left hand pocket. It's an older model so isnt as thing as they are now but it still fits in nicely. I took the extra pen storage out as I only need two pens day to day and they fit at the top. I have my kindle cable in the lower band and a variety of stencils and stickers on the left. I have taken the key ring out but I still use it and gavecreplzced it with a couple of charms I already had. I have also added a couple of key rings on the zipper. It holds everything well. I was a bit worried I had too much in but the zip is really strong and as the leather softens it gives a bit more. My only disappointment was that I didnt get one of the eye charms but i got a fountain pen pocket instead which is great for on the go. All in all, I love it, well made, long lasting and great craftsmanship. Well worth the money. Just waiting for other items to come back in stock.
I was not sure if I should go for undyed or honey ochre but I am SO happy for getting this in honey ochre! The leather feels so smooth and the color is delicate! Thank you Galen leather!
The craftsmanship of this folio is perfect, The feel and look of the leather is phenomenal. As for function it holds my bullet journal which is slightly thicker than a LEUCHTTURM1917 and 6 fine tip pens with ease plus several other every day use items.
This notebook cover is beautiful and well made. I love all the pen loops and card slots. I put the Everyday notebook in it and it’s just what I needed.
If the pictures are enough to hype you, receiving it at home is even better! The box it cames in is hard enough to protect the case and feel precious. The package even came with some goodies!
It is truly nice to think your folio is going to grow, age and become better as well as your art, in your everyday life!
I am looking forward to recommend and but some for friends and family , or even myself again for whatever need i might have in the future!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM