Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 B5 & Extra Large Moleskine Folio - Brown
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 B5 & Extra Large Moleskine Folio
This timeless color is a bestseller among all our items. It's a classic brown pecan color, darker than tan, with some deep chocolate tones.
9 x 11.2 inches (23 x 28.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 B5 & Extra Large Moleskine Folio is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 6 credit card holders and a long pocket that keep your passport or your iPhone 6 / 7 / 8. Under left side there is sleeve for storing your iPad device. This beautiful folio has removable 4 slots pen holder, 4 fixed slots for short pens and 2 larger slots for charger, earphones or cable. And a removable keychain in the middle of the cover.
- Moleskine Extra Large notebook (hard/soft cover) 7.5 x 9.75 inches (19 x 25 cm) or notebooks up to B5 size
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 /iPhone 8
- iPad Pro 10.5" or iPad Pro 11"
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Charger or cable
*Devices and accessories are not included
I absolutely love mine! High quality materials, great attention to detail and can hold plenty of supplies. This is my 3rd folio purchase and I'm happy to say I will continue to shop from this lovely company!
I’ve had my eye on this folio for months, and it exceeds my expectations by a landslide. I love the color, and the overall design is great. Currently I have a Moleskine XL Soft Cover Notebook and loose leaf paper on the right side, and on the left I have my 2020 iPad Pro 11” w/ magic keyboard case(Totals 1.5in thick) & Apple Pencil tucked into the sleeve, 3 pens and a compass in the 4 fixed pen slots, 2 pencils and another pen in the 4 detachable pen slots, the Galen Leather Brass Protractor and a 3x4in notepad occupying the card areas, and lead refills along with a charger in the larger elastic straps. Everything feels high quality including the zipper, I can’t suggest this enough.
(2 improvements I think could be made are adding another zipper to allow it to be opened on either side for easier access to certain pens and things that would be easy to get if I didn’t have to open the folio entirely every single time, and 2nd thing is adding a elastic strap on the right side to hold the notebook closed more securely)
I bought this zippered notebook cover to hold my B5 watercolour sketchbooks. I also keep fountain pens, travel brushes and erasers in the little pockets so they don't drop when sketching en plein air. It makes a very enjoyable portable work station. Also shown is the EDC wallet with my tiny brass watercolour palette. I've bought a number of Galen products and they always arrive in good time, beautifully presented and ready to be used and enjoyed.
This is my second purchase of a zipper folio from Galen. The quality is superb. The crazy horse brown leather looks amazing. I absolutely love it. ❤️🖋
I've owned and used my folio for 8 months now, and its held up perfectly. Leather is strong and durable, and my pens are safely stored inside. Great size to take into meetings and into the field.
Highly recommended !
The best quality for a leather product! It continuous to amazes me how good is their products!
The folio is the perfect size for all my items.
Great quality! Esp the zippers! So easy and smooth to use, even with the folio fully loaded! I use my folio at my job to organize all my stationaries there! The crazy horse leather feels so good, suede-ish coating on top. And this makes it easy to grip on the folio!
This is just the right size for my Exceed Journal…I love the pockets and pen holders….And I adore the Crazy Horse Navy Blue 💙…Excellent Craftsmanship on all of the Galen Products …As you see , I have a BEAUTIFUL COLLECTION of the Crazy Horse Navy Blue ….THANK YOU for creating such AMAZING LEATHER Goods💙
I love this! Nowadays with working from home and on the road, I am constantly moving from kitchen to office, to living room to coffee shop to library, etc. It was driving me crazy to always have to move all the bits and bobs. I was losing things and wasting time. This large size holds everything I need to use my time efficiently on the go. I currently have my A5 cousin, A6 Stalogy year, 6 fountain pens, 2 A5 booklets, stationary, stamps, labels, calligraphy practice sheets, tracing paper, stencils, ruler, scissors, tape runner, post-its, my mail, 8 additional pens/markers, pen pouch, page tabs, and my scooter keychain. And there is still room for more if I so choose. And as an extra bonus it fits under the seat of my Vespa which my big ol’ purses do not. Thanks Galen! You have solved 2 problems for me with this product. =) One happy repeat customer here!
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM