Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 B5 & Extra Large Moleskine Folio - Crazy Horse Smoky
100% Handmade in Turkey
Product:Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 B5 & Extra Large Moleskine Folio
Color/Finish:Crazy Horse Smoky Grey
Distressed smoky color showing under-tones of the black and rich grey. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
9 x 11.2 inches (23 x 28.5 cm)
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- YKK zipper
- Velvet lined interior
Save yourself the hassle of digging around your bag by keeping your valuables safe and secure in one place. Our Handmade Leather Zippered Leuchtturm1917 B5 & Extra Large Moleskine Folio is the perfect way to store your everyday essentials for work, study or personal use. It has 6 credit card holders and a long pocket that keep your passport or your iPhone 6 / 7 / 8. Under left side there is sleeve for storing your iPad device. This beautiful folio has removable 4 slots pen holder, 4 fixed slots for short pens and 2 larger slots for charger, earphones or cable. And a removable keychain in the middle of the cover.
- Moleskine Extra Large notebook (hard/soft cover) 7.5 x 9.75 inches (19 x 25 cm) or notebooks up to B5 size
- Mobile phone - fits up to iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 /iPhone 8
- iPad Pro 10.5" or iPad Pro 11"
- Horizontal and vertical notebooks
Can also store other accessories (as pictured):
- Pencils & pens
- Credit Cards
- Small notebook (like a Field Notes notebook)
- Charger or cable
*Devices and accessories are not included
So I’m not a writer, I bought this because I wanted to hold my tablet and notebook for class. My tablet is a Kindle Fire 10, by the way.
Along with the B5 Emshoi notebook, my tablet fits even while in the cover case. It’s a little tight, but this is all leather so it’ll stretch…and anyway, I’d prefer it be slightly tight than loose. With the tablet out of the case, it just slips right in there perfectly. Tons of rooms for pens and everything, of course.
The quality really feels just top notch. I’ve owned a lot of leather goods, wallets and bags and everything else, and this is every bit as nicely made as any leather product I’ve ever owned. The Crazy Horse leather is beautifully distressed, but also soft and smooth, and it smells like a baseball glove. It’s also pleasantly heavy, Galen Leather didn’t cut any corners or skimp on material here.
It’s not a cheap piece, but it feels like an excellent value to me. You don’t see craftsmanship like this every day anymore, so
I’m very pleased to see somebody is still out there really taking a lot of pride in making something beautiful and functional like this.
I had to dream up a project to justify getting this but — like all of the Galen folios — it is beautifully made and so incredibly practical in its design and execution. It fits quite a lot of stuff, too. I have two notebooks in it at the moment and it's perfect for picking up and working on the go.
I am so glad that they started making these in B5. I have an A5 one and fell in love with the craftsmanship. I will probably buy a couple more of these because I want more colors. Even as they wear and get handled the leather just gets better and better.
This B5 folio is exactly what I was looking for. I tend to use larger notebooks, so when I saw that Galen made a B5 version, I jumped on it! I love everything about it, right down to the keychain, which I use everyday. The folio is the perfect place to store all the pens and paper and other supplies you need for a grab-and-go folio.
This B5 cover is beautiful. It’s my second piece from Galen Leather and is superbly made. I love the little touches and the attention to detail. It smelled divine out the box and I love how it’s adapting to my fingertips and usage.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 2-3 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM