The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 3 Pocket Pens - Undyed Leather
A stylish pen case with 3 molded pocket slots for your pens and an old school brass closure. Made by Turkish artisan Vav Leather.
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 3 Pocket Pens With Old School Closure
COLOR/FINISH:Undyed Leather - Not covered Un-dyed leather means, nude leather with nothing covered up - so it will have some natural marks, scars, and other blemishes. In other words, this leather has not been processed to make it appear perfect, like something you would get in a department store. When you get your brand new un-dyed vegetable-tanned leather goods, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will develop a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time. Read more about vegetable-tanned leather.
Will fit pens up to about 10 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter.
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Kaweco Sport - Classic AL Art etc..
- Schondsgn Pocket 6
- 3 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Undyed leather
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Leather Old School Vintage 3 Slot Pen Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Reviews On YouTube
Bought Old School pen case very high quality and beautiful case. Perfect for small pocket pens
Love these cases
Having my old school pen case (natural) for a month now, I don‘t want to miss it!
It is all that I hoped for
it's impossible not to love this little pen case. It's new but it looks like an old friend you always want with you. Many thanks!
Got my pen case a couple days ago and the quality of the finish and color is amazing.
Exactly what I needed to keep my Kewacos safe….well made and the undyed leather is lovely
Great little case. Worth the wait. I plan to order more.
So beautiful I get comments everywhere I take it.
The case is beautiful, and the shipping is reasonably fast. It's a shame that I ordered it wrong. :(
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1-2 weeks to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in a few weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days. Plus production times.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA.
- European Union : New rules after 1 July 2021; we charged VAT for orders up to 150€. It means no hidden or extra customs fees during the delivery. Orders more than 150€ subject to customs same as before.
- UK : Orders are subject to VAT. Around %20 percent. + courier fees.
- Brazil: Due to high taxes, we suggest to use a redirecting service like Regarding redirecting services, I've been using fishisfast.com
- Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM