The Old School - Leather Molded Pen Case for 3 Pocket Pens - Distressed Leather
**This pen case designed for pocket-sized pens.
A stylish pen case with 3 molded pockets for each pen and featuring a vintage, old school brass closure. Made by Turkish artisan Vav Leather.
100% HANDMADE IN TURKEY
Handmade Leather Wet Mold Pen Case For 3 Pocket Pens With Old School Closure
Distressed brown color showing a lot of different brown under-tones including tan, mocha, and hickory. Ages and softens quicker compared to regular leather. Suede feeling finish.
Will fit pens up to about 10 cm long and 1.5 cm in barrel diameter
Tested with these Fountain pens:
- Kaweco Sport - Classic AL Art etc..
- Schondsgn Pocket 6
- 3 pen slots
- Full-grain leather
- Brass closure
- 100% vegetable tanned cow leather
- Hand-stitched using waxed polyamide thread
- The edges are beveled, waxed, and burnished for a finished look
Our Vintage Leather 3 Pen Pocket Case will keep your precious pens from getting scratched, ruined, or from leaking in your bag or jacket pocket. Suitable for most Fountain pens and other type of pens.
*Accessories are not included
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This case is just perfect for my Kaweco sport fountain pens. The craftsmanship is beyond wonderful, stitching is perfect and I know its going to be a lifetime artifact on my desk and when I carry it in my journaling bag or purse. The item arrived less than two weeks after order. I love the clasp and the design of this pen case.
Absolute satisfaction, fast delivery, nice work. I recommend and would like to buy some more from this store.
This is a great case for pocket fountain pens. It is beautifully made and has a wonderful vintage style about it. It fits pens like the Kaweco Sport perfectly, even with their clips on. The only thing to note is that the leather is quite flexible. The case will protect your pens from scuffs and scratches, but probably not from too much bending or crushing. If the main body of the case was made of stiff leather, it would be absolutely perfect. All in all, I'm very happy with this product which looks and feels like will last me a lifetime.
I purchased this as a gift for my wife who is very happy with it. The quality is second to none.. very plush.
Keeps her pens together and easier to find in the bag.
My order was easy and Fantastic communication from Galen Leather Co keeping me up-to-date with my order.
So cute and feeling softly but well protective pen pouch. I like it. My Kaweco sport pens just fit.
I purchased the brown leather case for Kaweco Sport pens. It perfectly accommodates 3 pens, even if they have clips, and is segmented to keep the pens from rubbing each other. I hope that Galen expands this style, I love the rustic look of the leather and the metal fastener! It's a great conversation piece on my desk.
This is my EDC fountain pen case for my Kaweco Sport fountain pen, Kaweco Sport inkball pen and my Kaweco Sport ballpoint pen. Premium quality leather
Very nice product. Fit well with Kaweco Sports. LIke it.
Most of the items are handmade to order and usually take a minimum of 1 week to dispatch. Out of stock items mean, not in the production cycle and generally re-stocking in 2-3 weeks. You can subscribe to the in-stock notification on the product page. Good things take time. We appreciate your patience!
We ship worldwide. All items are sent via our shipping partners UPS/Fedex. Your items may need to be signed for upon receipt.
Due to security reasons, we cannot ship to PO boxes.
Some items are ready for shipment in our workshop, located in Istanbul. In stock items dispatch within 6-7 working days after payment has cleared using our shipping partners, UPS & FedEx. If the item is not in stock, then we will need to make your order.
Deliveries to USA addresses will take 3-4 days. For the UK and Europe, 2-3 days. To Australia, 6-7 days. For the rest of the world, expect a maximum of 7 working days.
- Buyers are responsible for customs duties. There are no additional taxes for goods being delivered to the USA. Most countries, except the USA, are subject to VAT (value added tax) and customs duties. These are the responsibility of the recipient. Since rates vary by country and by what was ordered.
- Shipping fees are automatically calculated during the checkout process. See your checkout for shipping options. As an example, a small journal's shipping fee starts at US$9.80.
- HS Tariff Code for Leather Goods 420221 (You can check your country import regulations with this code)
Returns - Cancellations
- Items (except personalized items) can be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for the Shipping costs. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have before placing an order.
- Due to all items are made to order, after receiving your order, we immideatly start to make your items. We don't accept cancellations/changes after orders placed.
- Products suitable for personalization, are shown on the product pages.It is and additional option.
- Currently, we can't customize the wooden items.
- If you want a monogram option on your item please select it from choose box at the right side of the page.
- The Monogram default position will be on the front right bottom corner. Up to 3 characters.
- Up to 3 characters you can personalize your item with ; A....Z Capital letters 0....9 numbers . , & ! # - _ @ / : * punctuation.
- Font and height, the default for this listing is Times New Roman, 1 cm high, same as the lead picture.
WHY SHOP AT Galen?
SEEN ON INSTAGRAM